[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Notbond

Reason for wanting to become a member: Because i like the server and want access to commands

Why should we accept you: Because im a kind person Who wants to play on a good server and i respect all the staff

ign: nickhogdog and lorg13 (its lorgs birthday so i am going to give him this server smile.png )

reason why we want to become a member: me and lorg always do great builds but we are tired of getting grieffed we kept looking for servers but we could never find one with protection and ee enabled with nothing banned.

why you should accept us: we are trustworthy people and we would never grief we do anything needed to help a server.

(lorg if u see this HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!)

IGN: cksoccer

Reason for wanting to become a member: My friend cstj told me about this amazing server and I would also love to enjoy the amazing community that it offers. I would like to enjoy it to its fullest extent by becoming a loyal member.

IGN: Syfer613

Reason for wanting to become a member: I would like to have access to all the plugins such as LWC so I am less likely to be griefed.

Why should we accept you: I quite adore Tekkit, and my friend and I are looking for a good server with an active community to play on.

IGN: Nuke1966

Reason for wanting to become a member: Mine is the same as Syfer's. Being griefed isn't fun.

Why should we accept you: I would as well like to find a good server.

IGN:iBlitx reasons for wanting to become a member: I would love to use the comands and bilud my own shops to trade and sell...I also want to use plug ins Why should we accept you: Because i saw my friend donut4sho on your awesome server from the time that i was on it is the best server. :)

IGN: zukuxx

Reason for wanting to become member: I would like to become a member so I could have locked chests and really unlock all these mod's potential with plugins.

Why should you accept me: I am always a loyal player to the server I play on and I think I could be a pretty big contribution to the server.

Okay ready to apply :)

IGN: link9992

Reason for wanting to become a member: I like this server, people are nice, and it is lagless

Why should we accept you: I'm nice, love Tekkit, consider myself decent at it, and would play on this server frequently

Thank you!