[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, staff members other than admins only have select powers. While we are capable of rolling back stolen blocks and incidences of griefing, something like EMC is something we cannot detect. We are working with the higher-up powers dictating the server to keep it balanced and solve problems quickly and efficiently, and all we ask is that members be patient while we sort things out.

We also have a lot more problems on our hands for example grief that needs to be sorted and prioritised, i am not saying that players of the server are not a priority, i am simply saying that griefing should be sorted as soon as it happens to help make the experience for the players as good as possible. A minor issue for example a loss of EMC is not at the top of a staff's priority. We are making an effort to help everyone, but you have to remember there are only 3 staff members out of 40 people online so it can be a very difficult job for us to be able to cater for everybody.

IGN: Kyasole

Reason for wanting to become a member: To be blunt, I just want the extra features as that would make the game quite a bit easier.

Why should we accept you: Simply because I am a no BS player, when I build stuff, I don't leave behind a huge mess. If for example I build a home and decide to move, I'd most likely salvage it before leaving, so the space could be used for others.

IGN: isaacie

Reason for wanting to become a member:brand new to tekkit and looking for a server, this looks like the friendliest community I can find

Why should we accept you: I am a peacful person, the only thing I may annoy people with are questions :)

IGN: sunnydan

Reason for wanting to become a member: A few friends are already on the server, and I want to give railcraft a run-thorugh

Why Should we accept you: I am an incredible builder (If I do say so myself) and Have built large cities by myself. I am a great guy all around and easy to get along with. Ask rowdownrofl.

There is a problem i am getting with the server, any time i try to loggin it says i need forge 136+, and I tried to figure out what that meant but im not really that successful, so if someone could tell me whats wrong that would be apreshiated, thanks

All accepted till here.

There is a problem i am getting with the server, any time i try to loggin it says i need forge 136+, and I tried to figure out what that meant but im not really that successful, so if someone could tell me whats wrong that would be apreshiated, thanks

In the launcher make sure you have selected Tekkit, then also go to options and select build 3.1.1

IGN:smiget333

Reason for wanting to become a member:Iv been looking for a new server and this looks like a great one.

Why should we accept you:You should accept me because i respect admins, If i like the server i will invite my friends along as well.

IGN: littlebigcam5

Reason for wanting to become a member. I Like to build but i want to use commands Like /sethome /tpa And other stuff Also i want the Rank. Why should we accept you: I am always nice. I do NOT Hack Also i love to build i will follow the rules :)

IGN: liveastroman21

reason: i want to be able to use the commands available to members to fully enjoy what the server has to offer, and i also wanted to try out the server since my friend (spawndeck) recommended it to me

why: i'm an experienced tekkit/technic player and i follow all rules given to me by the many servers i play on

IGN: snakemittens

Reason for wanting to become a member: I like minecraft multiplayer more, and that applies to Tekkit as well. I want to play on a good server and this one seems to fit the bill.

Why should we accept you: I'm a pretty good builder, and if I move my house, I'm likely to break it down for parts, so there won't be ugly ruins.

Reason for wanting to become a member: Because the extra features would make life sooo much easier

Why should we accept you: Because whenever i build something i wont make a big mess like leaving blocks i dont use so others have to take that down before they can build there, and im not a bs player and love tekkit

IGN: dachief137

Reason for wanting to become a member: I watch Tekkit all the time and I love it. I dont know to much about it but it is amazing and i think this server will make my opinion stay the same.

Why should we accept you: I am very trustworthy and I love Minecraft. I never grief. I follow the rules. Thanks :D