[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to complain about a staff member, kruger, because he was acting immature, nonlogical and nonsensical as well as giving out unfair punishments. I was given a 30 minute ban from kruger for asking simple questions.

I said the word shit in a non derogatory or offensive way. I was asked by kruger to stop swearing and I replied why and he said it offended people. I said that saying it in a non offensive way would make no offence caused but he kicked me from the server. I rejoined and I said that was rather immature but. Kruger did not reply, he just kicked me again with the message DROP IT. I rejoined and said he was being nonlogical and immature, he temporarily banned me for 30 minutes with no reason what forever. I have checked the rules, acknowledged them and applied them to the situation and none of them were broken.

I also know kruger is a member dating rather far back but I fail to see the reason why I was temporarily banned when I was not in breach of any of the rules and I was not trying to cause disruption, offence or anything else against the server rules. I am unsure what to do about the situation but I suggest you talk to kruger and ask him not to temporarily ban, permanent ban or kick anyone for a reason that is not in breach of the rules. Once again I asked the questions with respect and was not trying to offend anyone.

From the member known as zombiesniper57 on the server.

I would like to complain about a staff member, kruger, because he was acting immature, nonlogical and nonsensical as well as giving out unfair punishments. I was given a 30 minute ban from kruger for asking simple questions.

I said the word shit in a non derogatory or offensive way. I was asked by kruger to stop swearing and I replied why and he said it offended people. I said that saying it in a non offensive way would make no offence caused but he kicked me from the server. I rejoined and I said that was rather immature but. Kruger did not reply, he just kicked me again with the message DROP IT. I rejoined and said he was being nonlogical and immature, he temporarily banned me for 30 minutes with no reason what forever. I have checked the rules, acknowledged them and applied them to the situation and none of them were broken.

I also know kruger is a member dating rather far back but I fail to see the reason why I was temporarily banned when I was not in breach of any of the rules and I was not trying to cause disruption, offence or anything else against the server rules. I am unsure what to do about the situation but I suggest you talk to kruger and ask him not to temporarily ban, permanent ban or kick anyone for a reason that is not in breach of the rules. Once again I asked the questions with respect and was not trying to offend anyone.

From the member known as zombiesniper57 on the server.

I am one of the main server admins on the server. Seen as i oringally made this thread.

Swearing even in its simplest form is agasint our rules (We dont use /rules often and i will get these changed in order to stop confusion) However, your point still stands that you may have merly been asking why.

I shall therefore look into this situation and investigate into what actaully happened. Thankyou for taking the time to contact the server and i hope you enjoy whatever minecraft experience you are currently in :).

EDIT: I have searched through the logs and found the conversation, after looking at it and finding the issue. I have seen that he was slightly in the wrong but he could have misunderstood what you said in the first place, and just thought he was doing the right thing.

He has apologised to me for it and i beleve he wont do it again unless something serious happens. Therefore, you are welcome on the server still, but as far as i know, the situation as been dealt with.

thankyou.

I am one of the main server admins on the server. Seen as i oringally made this thread.

Swearing even in its simplest form is agasint our rules (We dont use /rules often and i will get these changed in order to stop confusion) However, your point still stands that you may have merly been asking why.

I shall therefore look into this situation and investigate into what actaully happened. Thankyou for taking the time to contact the server and i hope you enjoy whatever minecraft experience you are currently in :).

If it is against the rules, could you please put it on the thread. I was rather confused as to why kruger was saying swearing was against the rules because it wasn't in the thread.

IGN: Dashboy1998

Reason for wanting to become a member: I love a good tekkit server with a nice community that will all ways be there for me.

Why should we accept you: I love helping out new players start.

IGN: Jimbobblue

Reason for wanting to become a member: I've been looking for a good minimalistic disabled server with low lag and no grief to just enjoy Tekkit.

Why should we accept you: I am a good builder considering the standard of buildings I often see on open servers, (no offence at this one however), and I like to just dabble with redstone, tnt, building styles, and all manner of other stuff.

IGN: Camp532

Reason for wanting to become a member: I really want to become member and use my plugins so that all the great items that i earn can be kept safe and this server looks like it can go a long way.

Why should we accept you: Because im a good and trustfull player i would never break any rules.

IGN:cheech38

reason for wanting to become a member: i want to make big factories for different products with my friends.

Why should we accept you: im a good player who will follow the rules and stay out of trouble (and i know stuff about tekkit)

IGN: Anderru

Reason for wanting to become a member: Great Server, want to use plugins, and play with friends

Why should we accept you: I'm well experienced with Tekkit, Can help others, and am decent at building stuff.

ING: Kellandegnan

Reason for wanting to become a member: want to play with friends n play on this server n learn/play with the plugins

Why should we accept you: im good with helping people and enjoy helping others and have been playing tekkit on another private server for a while

hey mr owner there is problem with your protection around the newbie come here building the floor isnt protected... and was gone..... i filled it in with dirt for right now... lol i am still a guest on the server sooo its all i had.

IGN: misbe

Reason for wanting to become a member: Great Server, don't like play alone, like Tekkit

Why should we accept you: I hate Griefing so i'll never Grief anything, i know a lot about IC², BC, RP, CC