[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Winky987

Reason for wanting to become a member: I wish to experience the value of play with more permissions from the server

Why should we accept you: I wish to have fair and fun play and to encourage those around me to do so.

IGN:zakalaka

Reason for wanting to become a member:I am looking for a good tekkit server that doesn't crash every hour and doesn't get a new map everyday.

Why should we accept you:I am good with most of the mods and I will help other players and I'm friendly.

IGN: magnusbeng

Reason for wanting to become a member: Love to play tekkit, and i would enjoy playing it some who has the same passion for tekkit as me.

Why should we accept you: I always follow the rules, and being a good guy for my fellow players!

IGN: elfin8er

Reason for wanting to become a member: Because my friend bioa10 has been playing on the server, and he told me some good things about it, so I figured I'd give it a try. I've been on the server for a few minutes, and really like it so far.

Why should we accept you: Same as above.

IGN: moisha10

Reason for wanting to become a member: i wanne become a member becuase it would be bored if will be a guest for ever and i would like full acces to you plugins

Why should we accept you: point 1. you can accept me becuase i send a apply. point 2. you can accept me becuase i really wanne get member ( ranked up ). point 3. you can accept me becuase maybe when i get member i can help a lot more people.

IGN:Joka10

Reason for wanting to become a member: My relatives Moca10 and Andy10 are both playing this server as they learn and use the mod Tekkit. I would like to play along with them.

Why should we accept you: I always follow rules, and I think I'm generally a nice person to be around. I would also be active as long as Moca10 and Andy10 are.

IGN: Brainbomb1

Reason for wanting to become a member: my friend sam502 referred me to this server, he said it was really great and id love to be able to warp and sethome!

Why should we accept you: i love this server a lot, and i discourage griefing and will stop people who do so. i'm very nice too!