[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im new to the server, im learning some things about it and one sure thing is, people are wrecking up the oceon!

im sailing trying to find some land to build on but i keep on getting stuck by ice bridges made by evertide amulet useres...

i have also fallen into a chasm in the oceon 3 times and they are also made by volcanite amulet abusers...

i think these amulets should be disabled/banned as they are causing a major problem with newcomers, i cant find any undiscoverd land too so i sort of rage quiting... great way to waste 3 hours!

IGN: con11fhi

Reason for wanting to become a member: i want to feel more of a part of the community

Why should we accept you: i never cause trouble and if i trigger any accidents i always repair all damages done on my part, i will also help when i can, no mater who needs help

IGN: danburnsy

Reason for wanting to become a member: This server seems awesome so I want to have the full experience of the server

Why should we accept you: I've played tekkit for a few months now and know almost all of Industrial craft,Build craft,redpower and railcraft aswell as most of equivalent exchange.

IGN: Coodude777

Reason for wanting to become member: I have been playing this server for a little over 2 hr and I can tell that it is a great server already. I want to become a member because I have finally found a tekkit server that has nothing disabled and has a good community. I wanted a server that I can play with my friends on. Btw my friend is joining too, his IGN is showtheredstone0.

why we should accept you: I want to play around with all the stuff this server has to offer. I cant really do that without being able to set a home... Lol. I love this server!

IGN: GeneraBlack

Reason for wanting to become a member: I am a german lets Player and search for a great community to play with and i can show or they can show me some great mechaniks.

Why should we accept you: I am confirm with Tekkit and could help you with some complex things.

IGN: mrseimus

Reason for wanting to become a member: I love Tekkit mods and this server looks to be the best Tekkit server. Of course, I want to set a home.

Why should we accept you: I'm friendly and helpful with others and I hate greifers.

IGN: t0bster97

Reason for wanting to become a member: After playing on this server for an hour, I can see that it is a very good tekkit server, which I have been looking for for some time.

Why should we accept you: I'm respectful of rules, never greif and I generally know my stuff about tekkit.

IGN: jarnib

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to be of more use and want to work together with the society more.

Why should we accept you: I don't cause trouble,I am relatively trustworthy and am not a griefer.I have been a guest on your server for several days so far.

IGN:BlazeDresak

Reason for wanting to become a member: Want to see the incredible creativity found only in multiplayer Tekkit.

Why should we accept you: I want to experience what the Yogscast currently is with their multiplayer Tekkit series. Minecraft forever bros.

IGN: Emer177

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to join a high quality tekkit server, where I can enjoy the world of Tekkit!

Why should we accept you: Im a nice guy who just want to play some tekkit with other people and have fun :)