[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:TheBros18

Reason for wanting to become a member:Because I really like the plugins and want to use them.

Why should we accept you:Because I am very friendly with new people who needs help in the server, I don't grief and I think I'm friendly.

IGN: madidiot12

Reason for wanting to become a member: I would like to use be able to use the plugins and feel more secure. I also like the idea of not having the title of "Guest" for much longer :)

Why should we accept you: I am familiar with tekkit and would be willing to answer any questions that come up in chat. I am also a friendly guy, and would like to play on a lag free tekkit server.

IGN: tyipie

Reason for wanting to become a Member: I would like to become a member because I would like to play on a 24/7 No lagg Tekkit server with a good Community, And from what I have read and heard, this is the one im looking for!

Why should we accept you?: Well, you should accept me because I will listen to the rules and respect anyone. If anyone needs help I will direct them to the right person. ( The lowest staff member Online) Or further due to the Highest ranked Staff member online.

Thanks,

Matt Clark

Reason for wanting to become a Member: I would like to become a member because I would like to play on a 24/7 No lagg Tekkit server with a good Community, And from what I have read and heard, this is the one im looking for!

Why should we accept you?: Well, you should accept me because I will listen to the rules and respect anyone. If anyone needs help I will direct them to the right person. ( The lowest staff member Online) Or further due to the Highest ranked Staff member online.

Thanks,

Matt Clark

Thanks,

Matt Clark

IGN: EvilMiles

Reason for wanting to become a member: I'd like to make use of the plug-ins and I see myself spending alot of time on the server so being a Guest wouldn't make much sense.

Why should we accept you: I'm very familiar with Tekkit in general and can help out anyone who may be new to Tekkit.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hello I would like to apply for a member on Xeon Gaming here is my application,

IGN: oppo210

Reason for wanting to become a member: I would really enjoy to play on this server and have access to the plugins.

Why should you accept me?: You should accept me because I LOVE tekkit and what better way then to play it with some freinds on a server.

That was my application I hope you accept. Thanks for your time in reading my application.

IGN: PuzzlerBoy

Reason for wanting to become a member: Experienced with tekkit and a retired staff from the vanilla server

Why should we accept you: The above, and I loved the xeon community when it was up, and was really sad when it went down. I just found out there was a tekkit server (Took me long enough xD). I want to join to connect with the new members of the community and reconnect with my old friends. :)

IGN: HegemoniaLegions

Reason for wanting to become a member: Semi good at Tekkit, and would like to make use of plugins.

Why should we accept you: I like Tekkit, and I like my friends. If you combine the two together you end up with an ecstasy of awesome.

Thank you for your consideration.

IGN: clue314

Reason for wanting to become a member: I wish to become a member to wholly and fully enjoy this server.

Why should we accept you: I believe that I would be a somewhat valuable addition to the community, in my own opinion.

IGN: Carred20

Reason for wanting to become a member: I've been looking for a good reliable SMP Tekkit server.

Why should we accept you: I'm a great builder willing to help all who ask, I'm patient and just all around a nice guy. I have played tekkit for 3 months.