[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:Wiggycat314

Reason for wanting to become a member: This is a great server, and I don't find many of them

Reason you should accept me: I'm not looking to cause trouble, I just want to play the tekkit with people to talk to at the same time :D

IGN: omegarte

Reason for wanting to become a member: Looking for a reliable tekkit server with a mature community

Why should we accept you: Just looking to build and create things. I've never been banned on any server nor do I go around griefing or annoying people.

Reason for wanting to become member: I love to play Tekkit, and i´ve been looking for a server for a real long time and this server is great. I am good with buildcraft and industrialcraft.

Why should we accept you: I am well trained in all the mods, im a nice guy who can help other players in the society :-)

IGN: 12321kkolol

Reason for wanting to become a member: The server looks realy nice and I love to joint the good community.

Why should we accept you: Because I love to play Tekkit and pretty i'm good at it.

IGN: zanderishier

Reason for wanting to become a member: because i have join the server only a couple minetus ago but i like it

Why should we accept you: because i have search for a tekkit server a long time and finally i found it and hopefully i have fun on the server

Greetzzz zanderishier

IGN: gogodr

Reason for wanting to become a member: I was looking for a nice place to play tekkit and build massive stuff without getting griefed.

Why should we accept you: I can build massive and good looking buildings but in most servers I usually end up getting griefed. I'm a nice player and like to help others. I know tekkit and how to craft and use most of the stuff.

IGN: ericpwnz

Reason for wanting to become a member: This is a very good tekkit server and i would like to keep my items safe with lwc

Why should we accept you: I'm a friendly person who is loyal and will help in any condition. Also i would like to be a help to the community :)

IGN: spf9000

Reason for wanting to become a member: This is the best tekkit server by far and becoming a member would let me be a little more involved in the community this server has

Why should we accept you: I am good player who knows tekkit well enough and I am a mod on a normal bukkit server (quit to play tekkit) this shows I do not break rules as it was my job to enforce them

IGN: zacmeister

I have been playing tekkit on other servers and i wanted a change. This server was the best I had seen. People didn't kill you so

I don't want to be a guest anymore. Can you accept me if u want peaceful member. :)P.S I will not grief.

IGN:optichip

Reason for wanting to become a member: A couple of my friend play here. I played Minecraft a lot and look forward to playing minecraft on the new tekkit. After a while the old minecraft gets boring, same thing over and over.

IGN: MattTheWarrior

Reason for wanting to become a member: I love Minecraft but have recently grown bored of vanilla and have gotten interested in techin and would like to try playing with other people now on a well-managed, amazing server like this one :)

Why should we accept you: I am hoping to be a new addition to the community and build with other members and help the server grow as a whole, not just build my own things, but to also help build larger projects in a group, which would make this server an even better place for new members :)

IGN: Owexx

Reason for wanting to become a member: Minecraft vanilla has alot to be said about itself but then you come upon the idea of making it more than what it already is. This server improves on that idea and goes above and beyond. I wish to join and unlock the full potential of Minecraft with Tekkit.

Why should we accept you: I can and will become a part of the larger Minecraft/Tekkit population and will do my best to improve this server whether it be personal or server-wide, I can help and do my part in anyway possible within my knowledge.

IGN:alex360

Reason for wanting to become a member: i've been playing for the past four hours and its been really fun. will play alot in the future.

Why should we accept you: don't grief and can build cool things.

IGN: Consata

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to explore the Tekkit pack on a multiplayer server since i feel that would make the experience much more fun.

Why should we accept you: I want to have fun playing this game with people that enjoy the game like i do. I think i found a server that fits these demands after logging on TS and seeing the ingame chat :)