[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: CoolGamrSms

Reason for wanting to become a member: I've played on a tekkit server before and really enjoyed it, just looking for a new one since that one has gone down since.

Why should we accept you: Uhh... I'm a good player and I won't cheat? :P

IGN: nibeftw

Reason for wanting to become a member: I see a lot of promise in this server, and would be glad to join its community.

Why should we accept you: I am not one to do harm, and I've had some experience in Technic and SMP prior.

IGN: mal1236

Reason for wanting to become a member: to use the many plugins that are available. and it is one of the best tekkit servers I've been on so far. great community as well

Why should we accept you: i do not like griefing. i have had much experience with tekkit and i am willing to help others.=)

IGN: KinderOutlaw

Reason for wanting to become a member: some friends showed me this server and the mods, and i love it! so i want to become a member and start playing at once!

Why should we accept you: i want to help the community to become even better! and maybe help people that need my help.

IGN: Satogeo

Reason for wanting to become a member: A good tekkit server

Why should we accept you: I can help everybody with building machines and stuff ;) and I also would never grief. Now I played 2 days as a normal quest. I hope you accept me

IGN: Stevedoh

Reason for wanting to become a member: First tekkit server I see on the forums that doesn't have a shitty owner or a server that doesn't work. I also checked the server out and it looked pretty legit : D

Why should we accept you: I'd love to learn more about tekkit. I'm kind of a noob to tekkit and I hope that some friends can teach me the basics and advanced techniques.

-Stevedoh

IGN: HelterSkelta

Reason for wanting to become a member: My friend NvGBoink plays and says it's really good so I thought I would check it out. Also, I used to play on the original MC server.

Why should we accept you: I will not grief and am very excited to play on your Tekkit server

IGN: huntsman2421

Reason for wanting to become a member: I need /home and/spawn because I do a lot of trading and I need quick travelling

Why we should accept you: I want to become one of the best and help others and I have already played on the server for a very long time.

Fingers crossed...

IGN:Lloydll499

Reason for wanting to become a member:I felt lonely on singleplayer so i am starting multiplayer on this very epic server. I felt like i could also help the server community by helping those who have been griefed/chest raided, build some rooms where people can learn some things about tekkit, the server rules and whats been disablled/banned.

Why should we accept you: I know im new and possibly not the most trustable man but i want to lend a hand to the community, help others with thier issues when the admins are bussy and also help verybody have fun! I have high hopes to get the power to help everyone.