[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: XxThePunisher20

Reason for wanting to become a member: Minecraft vanilla has alot to be said about itself but then you come upon the idea of making it more than what it already is. This server improves on that idea and goes above and beyond. I wish to join and unlock the full potential of Minecraft with Tekkit.

Why should we accept you: I can and will become a part of the larger Minecraft/Tekkit population and will do my best to improve this server whether it be personal or server-wide, I can help and do my part in anyway possible within my knowledge.

This is same post, I put wrong IGN

Reason for wanting to become a member: because i want to play on this awesome server with access to all the pluggins

Why should we accept you: because i want to hang out on a great server with my friends and i will not break any rules and what admin will say

IGN: andzins1121 Reason for wanting to become a member: because i want to play on this awesome server with access to all the pluggins

Why should we accept you: because i want to hang out on a great server with my friends and i will not break any rules and what admin will say

Ban appeal IGN:Oi_Behind_You

Reason for ban: Accidently broke some blocks but i promised to give them back

Who banned you: Sam

Who did you grief: Industriaicraft

Reason we should un-ban you: I Promise to give the items back back

Please unupload your ban appeal here:

http://forums.stavlor.net/index.php

Its important that we do them on the fourmns. Sorry for the inconvience.

IGN:sam502

Reason for wanting to become a member: So I can have a home and now I don't haft to be marked as "guest" it makes me feel like i'm just playing as a visitor. I would love to become a permamant member of this lovely server.

Why should we accept you :This is one of the only server, that doesn't limit the creativity of Tekkit by removing plugins. I can enjoy EE unlike other servers who just completely remove it. I work hard to help players, and to be as kind as possibly while doing so. I try to challenge the things that nobody has ever done and when i'm done doing that, I tell people that I did it on this amazing server not my "own fake server" I hope I will be accepted and that this server will live long and prosper!

Reason why i want to become a member: I want to become a member because I've been playing on this server for a while. Second, bball1999 refered me to come on this server. Lastly, I always respect the rules to a server, because I don't like griefers or people that don't follow the rules, and I'm not a snitch. That is why i would like to become a member on xeon tekkit server 3.

IGN:cjjl

Reason for wanting to become a member:I love tekkit and ive finally found a server thats awesome!

Why should we accept you:I would love to help out on the server and i work well with others!

IGN: ShadowReaper1234

Reason for wanting to become a member:This will be my first Tekkit Server, and from what I have seen, I will and am very eager to get started.

Why should we accept you: I would like to become part of the community, the ppl are nice, the server settings seem to be admirable and also I am very interested in joining.