[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

ING:madisonwebb

Reason for wanting to become a member: I havejust join technic and want a nice server that i can play and enjoy to play.Plus the staff is very nice to me when i had trouble.

Why should we accept you: Y'all should accept me cause im a positive player that can help anyone who ask for it. And I will stay playing this server cause its really the only one i have found,liked,and kept on my list of servers so please accept me. Thanks for your time!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Liamzup

Reason for wanting to become member: i want to create some larger machines sorting machines stuff like that

Why should we accept you: I have been playing tekkit servers for awhile but i like this one cause the people are friendly and its greif free and i just want to have more responsibility

IGN: BMX_R15

Reason for wanting to become a member: The Plugins and layout of this server stood out about others, lately the server i was on treated there members like dirt and im looking to join your server for a fresh start.

Why should we accept you: I have been playing tekkit for a while, i am a very trustworthy player that always follows rules as they are always there for reasons. I would also like to meet a few new players i myself will be bringing another member from the server i used to play on here and recommend they join :D

Cheers guys,

BMX

IGN: skylord_hades

reason for wanting to become a member: i would like to work with others on the server and be able to use all plug ins.

why should we accept you: i am a loyal member on all the servers i have previously joined and also i am neat and tidy with my builds i have never been banned on any server and i am a good builder.

ign: deemark1234

reason for wanting to become a member: i love working/helping others with tekkit and i love to see the world prosper and i always follow rules and never grief ive been using tekkit for a while so i can help others out

servername.gif

PLEASE NOTE: We now have a website that all the latest news about the server will be posted. This is now our main discussion so anything you need, you may post on there on. Any requests for plugins or any problems you have please post there! Link is below :)

REMEBER, STILL APPLY ON THIS FOURMN NOT THE WEBSITE!

http://forums.stavlor.net/index.php

information.gif

Xeon Gaming community is a lag free, friendly community. This is our recently new 32 slot tekkit 3 server with some additional plugins to make the gaming experience even better. We first created the community last year with a normal minecraft server but ran into a problem with the cost. Now this has been sorted we have decided to expand our range into a tekkit server, using our experienced admins and staff we enable the server to be a safe and lag free place to have fun and enjoy the game for what it is, a game.

Current Admins:

Community leader: Kimbo1893

Community leader: Redh4wk

Server Admin: Stavlor

IP: 107.21.213.25

New Teamspeak 3 Server! We have recently just set up a teamspeak server in order for you to all come and enjoy a laugh with the staff, members and the admins themselves!

Teamspeak IP: xeongaming.instantts.net:3960

membery.gif

Guests dont get any access to plugins, You may play the game and build as you wish (as we believe in a far place to play instead of having to apply) however you have to apply in order to use our plugins.

Please use the template below and post onto this fourmn post in order to apply. Let a staff or member know (admins will regularly check this fourmns) and we will have a look it at ASAP!

IGN:

Reason for wanting to become a member:

Why should we accept you:

rulesy.gif

1. No mods of any kind are aloud on the server (that arent involved in tekkit),

2. NO Xray mods or Xray texture packs are allowed.

3. Stealing and Griefing are NOT allowed.

4. Any exploitation of Minecraft mechanics is no aloud, and if found MUST be reported to a staff or admin ASAP.

5. No CAPS or Racism in chat channels.

6. Always respect all staff members and most importantly all other players.

9. If you have a question or problem please ask kindly in the server chat (do not spam chat)

10. No SPAMMING in chat.

11. No killing people under any condition

modsp.gif

EE - we havnt disabled this as we feel its apart of something big in the game. (We are aware of a dupe bug inside EE, if found using it, we will ban instantly)

However we have disabled black hole bands and void rings, due to a big dup glitch that has been found.

IC - Industrial Craft - Placement of Nukes is disabled.

Wireless Redstone - Disabled due to server crashes

Red Power - Nothing is disabled.

Buildcraft - Nothing is disabled.

ComputerCraft - Nothing is disabled.

Railcraft - Nothing is disabled.

Iron chests - Nothing is disabled.

And a few more.

We have also disabled World Anchors and Teleport Tethers as we were having an issue with chunk loaders!

plugins.gif

Essentials (Member +) - Basic plugin for basic commands such as home and warps. PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST APPLY FOR MEMBER ON THIS FOURMNS

LWC (Member +) - /lwc or /cprivate to lock a chest/door.

Logblock (Staff +) - Basic griefing protection, All up and running and ready to catch griefers!

ChopTree2 - Finnaly we have been able to get this plugin on our server! Just chop the bottom of the tree, and watch the magic happen!

There are many other plugins we use to maintain the server, If you wish to know some of them you can use /plugins to find out.

DONATING TO THE SERVER!

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

The donation system is now set up! click above to donate to the server!

The donation system stated below is a temporary donation system, but will be used in upcoming updates to the system and therefore is still safe to use for now. Any upgrades to vip that are made you will automatically gain access too!

Our donation system works more of a subscription. All donations go towards paying for the bill for the server. We do not use any of the money for anything that doesn't benefit the server.

=== Donation system ===

Cost: £3 for 1 month(Sterling) (other currency is accepted as long as when converted it hits £3)

Title: [VIP] - Light purple Color

Perks: Access to /back, enabled to tp to your death location. set 3 different homes. Access to tp, and tpahere. Access to /jump (also using a compasS). Access to your own brand new VIP world. Reserved slots on the server!.

We are going to add more plugins to this ASAP.

We hope that you will enjoy our community and our server. We hope to see you soon!

20120614152638.png

Image of the house of one of our members.

20120614152548.png

The second image above shows a house that a member has created on our server. You can clearly see all the different mods that are available on the server

20120614152925.png

Another one of our members houses. The big condensor flowers are easily made out here and you can tell that the member has spent time planning what he will do next.

IGN: Rawmeat005

Reason for wanting to become a member: This server seems like a great server with a nice community, and i'd love to join it

Why should we accept you: I am a very friendly player and have been playing tekkit since, well forever

IGN: MagmaIsNotLava

Reason for wanting to become a member: I would enjoy having full access to all of the commands to greatly enhance my experience.

Why should we accept you: I know the basics of most of the mods, i will be active and be free to help out new people.

ING: ryguyrules

Reason for wanting to become a Member: I want to play on a tekkit server where almost anything is aloud, and this one fits it.

Why should you accept me: I really want to learn the ropes of tekkit, as I am not all that good with it. Thanks :D

IGN: Draco11221

Reason for wanting to become a member: I would have a easier time when building with all the plugins at my disposal. Also I would have a better experience playing.

Why we should accept you: I'm great with all mods (except computercraft) and would help new players that were wondering what the heck they were doing.

IGN: alex3437

Reason for wanting to become a member: i want to explore these mods and play them with other people

Why should we accept you: i will not destroy things other people have made and will help anyone who asks for it.

IGN: Hercludes

Reason for wanting to become a member: i have been looking for a tekkit server and this look's great.

Why should we accept you: i have been playing minecraft for about 18 months now 2-3 in tekkit i enjoy tekkit as it's fun and this is just the server i was looking for.