[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: akfek

Reason for wanting to become a member: I have played a boat load of technic, and really want to try out tekkit. Besides, this seems like a good group.

Why should we accept you: I generally try to make servers I join a better place to play.

IGN:ulon98

Reason for wanting to become a member:i want to be able to tp brtwen home and spawn i live 10.000 blocks from spawn

Why should we accept you:plz accept im bored of flying for an hour then i want to trade

IGN: Sticktown

Reason for wanting to become a member: Need a Tekkit server with a good community, you guys look like you have it.

Why should we accept you: I am willing to help out with the server in any way I can. I also plan to get my friends on here if I like it. Know a bit of lua for CC too.

IGN: MinerJonty

Reason for wanting to become a member: It seems like a good Tekkit server, and I would like to play more, but think it would be better with the plugins that come with membership.

Why should we accept you: I'm a friendly player who doesn't grief and I am willing to help other players without benefit to myself.

IGN: JawzOfSteel

Reason for wanting to become a member:This is the best server i've ever been on and i want to get further and further with my machines and life on the server.

Why should we accept you:Im good at using all the mods and would like to become better at the server stuff / plugins and help everyone and use all the mods whenever's possible and plugins!

IGN: fishballdan

Reason for wanting to become a member: I love Equivalent Exchange and ive never found a server that looks so good as this one

Why should we accept you: I know how to play tekkit and Ive learnt alot about redpower, I often find people complaining that their transposers wont work and I would love to be able to help them, I also hate pvp so this server seems ideal to me.

hope you will consider my application :)

IGN:xjugx

Reason for wanting to become a member:it's very hard to find a tekkit server and i want to find some friends and have fun in multplayer.

Why should we accept you:i love this server and i learned lot of tekkit mods in ears and i wuold help people

IGN: Archadias

Reason for wanting to become a member: I have been playing on the server for a few days now, and I want to be able to use the plugins to make my life easier.

Why should we accept you: Hmm, good question. The more the merrier? ^^

IGN:Ajay222

Reason for wanting to become a member:I like the sever it nice

Why should we accept you: I been playing tekkit for 5 monts and good at wireing and bc ic ee and some of redpower and i never been ban form a sever

IGN: Edwardor

Reason for wanting to become a member: I just Love Tekkit and have always wanted to be part of an online Tekkit community.

Why should we accept you: I have a lot of knowledge as I have been playing Tekkit (the Technic Pack) for about a year now and I am more than happy to help out new players.

IGN:Amourage

Reason for wanting to become a member: I really enjoy playing tekkit and would like to play it with other people making it more enjoyable

Why should we accept you: I have been playing tekkit for a while and like to help others and play with them, I always play by the rules and would like to become a member of this server.

Reason for wanting to become a member: i love tekkit and i want a server so i can play with other people

Why should we accept you: I concider myself as a quite nice norwegian guy, and i want to get to know other people ^^

IGN please.

IGN: Madinventer

Reason for becoming a Member: I love this server already, it has ee enabled and the people on the server are helpful. Plus im looking for a good tekkit server and it looks like i found one.

Why should we accept you: I am a very helpful tekkit player and can help people with tekkit. I have read almost the whole tekkit wikki except on blutricity. Not to mention i want to get away from grief and when i die i dont go back to spawn. :P

Ban Appeal!!!!

I was banned for griefing spawn but,here was my reason:

I thought that the Monitors were gonna respawn at that place but they didn't and I didn't see them in my inventory!!! I then looked and saw I was like:HOLY CRAP THEY HAVEN'T RESPAWNED!! I was going up there to replace them but I got banned at the last second.

Best Regards~Adeok