[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

IGN: zombiesniper57

Reason for becoming a Member: I was allured by my assumption of large is more popular and clicked on the thread. I was right, but wrong to judge off of such a fact anyways, and the thread was very set out in an aesthetically pleasing manner and I decided to read more and I am now inquisitively posting my application form here... Also I don't always speak like that, I just want to make a good impression; I digress, fuck it.

Why should we accept you: I am not familiar with the way that of which your brain works and I will in most circumstances find it difficult to write an almost-all including paragraph or sentence of which to convince you to accept me. I could say I have much to offer the server or that I might invite some friends as well or maybe even that I'm a semi big hit on the Minecraft Forums with over 1500+ posts. As beforemention, I don't have to speak like this if you have a problem with it and I hope I won't cause any disruption among any other forum members, server members or anyone else.

Also can anyone help me. Whenever I join the server it comes up with the error

Must have forge build (hashtag)136+ (4096 fix) to connect to this server.

I know I probably need forge from buildcraft but I can't figure out what to do.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: zombiesniper57

Reason for becoming a Member: I was allured by my assumption of large is more popular and clicked on the thread. I was right, but wrong to judge off of such a fact anyways, and the thread was very set out in an aesthetically pleasing manner and I decided to read more and I am now inquisitively posting my application form here... Also I don't always speak like that, I just want to make a good impression; I digress, fuck it.

Why should we accept you: I am not familiar with the way that of which your brain works and I will in most circumstances find it difficult to write an almost-all including paragraph or sentence of which to convince you to accept me. I could say I have much to offer the server or that I might invite some friends as well or maybe even that I'm a semi big hit on the Minecraft Forums with over 1500+ posts. As beforemention, I don't have to speak like this if you have a problem with it and I hope I won't cause any disruption among any other forum members, server members or anyone else.

Also can anyone help me. Whenever I join the server it comes up with the error

Must have forge build (hashtag)136+ (4096 fix) to connect to this server.

I know I probably need forge from buildcraft but I can't figure out what to do.

Have a look at this:

http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/minecraft-forge-error.16084/

IGN: McMinecraft123

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to play on a fun, friendly tekkit server.

Why should we accept you: I am a friendly player wanting to play and contribute to this great tekkit server.

IGN: alexhodge

I could do you some good to the server and I will never hack or grief or spam and I will a bay the rules.

IGN:

Reason for wanting to become a member: because I will do good stuff for the server

Why should we accept you: I am a good builder

Ign: Dawn_Knight

Reason: My brother has told me that this server is great, and id really like to play it fully.

Why: Because i think it would be fun and enjoyable. I would also like to join because of the great community that has been represented in game.

Member app:

IGN: cityhunter

Reason for wanting to become a member:

ive been looking for a tekkit server for a long time, and i finally found this one, and i think its pretty awesome ^^

the only thing missing is all the commands and plugins xD

Why should we accept you:

well, im 23 years old, and i look at myself as a friedly person, and i think i might bring much happyness for you gys ^^

IGN: Cirzaah

Reason for wanting to become a member: Im looking for a well ran Tekkit server

Why should we accept you: Im new to Tekkit and I was hoping to learn more from an experienced community and input as much to the server as i can.

IGN:procrafter1567

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to have a new gaming experience and share it with others on the tekkit mod.

Why should we accept you:I love playing with other and I'm really into building all kinds of special things. I like to work with other players and this makes gaming much more fun.

IGN: theoss4ever

Reason for wanting to become a member: Well, I was looking for a server and i found this one and i think it's a really nice server :)

Why should we accept you: I know really good tekkit and i think i can offer a lot to the server :)

ign: sativa1874

reason for wanting to become member: Ive been playing tekkit for ages and love this server. I really want /back or most of all. /sethome.

why we should accept you: i am very skilled at tekkit (apart from buildcraft) and loyal to servers. all the other ones have been terrible. playing on this server for only a few hours i have seen that this is by far, the best. i will continue playing and surviving for as long as i can.

thank you for reading my post