[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: AgentPerry2

Reason for wanting to become a member: I'm new to tekkit, and every server I've tried to play on has been weird. This one seems like a good one, it has a great community, as far as I know.

Why should we accept you: I'm new to tekkit and I'd love to learn it with other players. I could also help players when I get better, and so on.

IGN: cam351

Reason for wanting to become a member: I'm also new, and I'd like to play with other people. I'll make a small town of some sort with Perry, and we want to see what happends.

Why should we accept you: I could help people, and I'm a really nice person.

IGN: SpawnDeck

Reason for wanting to be a member: I have been playing on the server for about 4 hours total now, and would like access to /home and /warp spawn, for convenience in trading with players.

Why should we accept you: I have already logged about 4 hours and I'm a good player.

IGN: mine4ever

Reason for wanting to be a member: I have played on the server for a few hours now and really enjoy it. I would like to use the plugins and be a long time player.

Why should we accept you: I love to play tekkit with others and really enjoy this server.

IGN:

Reason for wanting to become a member: I played on the old SMP xeon-gaming and would really like to get back into the community

Why should we accept you: I haven't been able to find a good server since the last xeon shut down and I'm so glad I found the tekkit one

IGN: chocopotato

Reason for wanting to become a member: I'm pretty new to Tekkit and this looks to be the best server I've looked at so far

Why should we accept you: Your server looks pretty cool and judging by chat there seems to be nice people

IGN: damunzy

Reason for wanting to become a member: to use /msg and/or /tell!

Why should we accept you: I am a good guy that will be a blah blah blah- really? Watch me on the game and you will see better than what I could lie to you in an application. ;-p

IGN: Tyatkns

Reason for wanting to become a member: so that i can get all the permissions and i really want to find a tekkit server to play on with my friend

Why should we accept you: because im willing to put a lot of time into the server and i love technic and im getting pretty good at it

IGN: Jandersun

Reason for wanting to become a member: Because my old server isnt fun anymore i would like to start playing this one instead

Why you should me: because i will be a positive member in the server community, and i like the game.

IGN: DeadReaper06

Reason for wanting to become a member: This is the first server ive found in a long time that has everything i want, good grief protection, lack of pvp, and not a lot of chat. Plus a pretty cool playerbase.

Why we should accept you: I think id make a nice addition to the community and am pretty laid back.

Thanks!

IGN:Burnzi4liferr

Reason for wanting to become a member:I would love to take full use of this server, and it seems like a legitimately decent server with good people that I'd like to play some good tekkit minecraft with :)

Why we should accept you: I'm always willing to give a helping hand out to the community, especially newcomers and I will assist with the communitys needs as efficiently as I can :)

Thanks so much and cant wait for a reply !