[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

IGN:2pacSaltShaker

Reason for wanting to become a member: Been looking for a tekkit server to play on, and this one looks fun..Also seems to have friendly players on it.

Why should we accept you: Because I'm cool, friendly and love to have fun. Also wanting to do a lets play to start a youtube gaming channel so i could get your server out there

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reason for wanting to become a member:I have been on the search for a real good tekkit server and i have started to like your 32 person server and i have been working on EE and your server unlike most allows my favourite mods

Why should we accept you: i could never grief a server with mods and admins that are nice and help full

IGN: Phantom373

Reason for wanting to become a member: I am new to tekkit and wish to be able to join a server in which I can learn everything about it.

Why should we accept you: I am a very good minecraft player and always stick to one server and since im new to tekkit this i will be my first server

IGN: Ongaong

Reason for wanting to become a member: I love Minecraft and this server would be a way for me to get to love it all over again

Why should we accept you: I am a dedicated player and play by the rules any I break I will do what I can to fix it.

hello,

Reason for wanting to become a member: i want to become a member of te server because it seems very nice to play on a server with different materials to build

Why should we accept you: because I'm an honest player and I would like to try something new

All applications have been accepted up to this point.

I was banned for stealing I didn't know I thought it was abandoned I will give back what I took and fix it I'm sorry

You need to do a ban appeal on our fourmns. The reasoning that you have should be fine to be unbanned as soon as a disucssion and the evidence has been looked at.

http://forums.stavlor.net/index.php

These are our offical fourmns.

IGN: Tman442

Reason for wanting to become a member: my friend is on this server and is going to show me how to use tekkit

Why should we accept you: because i have never gotten banned from any server and I always follow the rules

IGN: Flurdy

Reason for wanting to become a member: Played for a few hours on the server, nice and helpful people. Had good fun! :)

Why should we accept you: I'm a dedicated and fast learning player in search of a good server, And this server seemed perfect for me.

IGN: Shaboozey

Reason for wanting to become a member: Played for a few hours on the server, with friend , seemed to be fun server.

Why should we accept you: i know alot about tekkit, and i have tons of free time to spend into the server.

Hi I just wanted to say I got banned for griefing and I am truly sorry I did not realize that putting ice on the spawn was griefing or for any other reason that i did not know was greifing i am sorry and I love this server and the commuinty also loves me to I whould like a 2nd chance with this awesome server.

IGN: soulwblood

Reason for wanting to become a member: having the need to protect my things

Why should we accept you: I've never griefed or stole before and do not intend to do so in the future. I only wish to relax on my spare time while playing tekkit in multiplayer :) - Mostly EE