[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: urebeat

Reason for wanting to become a member: i am a player who needs to keep my items safe from griefers

Why should we accept you: i want to be able to go offline for a while and come back to my chest full of items whereas a guest would come back to a chest and looks like the only thing left behind was a note saying "thanks for the TNT i just used it to blow up your engine all your electronic equipment doesn't work anymore. love your best rivel xxx.

IGN: Indoriel

Reason for wanting to become a member: I was on the server with a friend and we really want to play tekkit on a nice server :D

Why should we accept you: I am just trying to have fun an play. i wont grief or do other stupid things and help if needed.

Reason for wanting to become a member:I just started this tekkit thing because of the yogscast and it looked like i could spend hours learning the ways of the tekkit server/items.

Why should we accept you:I don't want to cause harm to players i just want to play minecraft the way it was supposed to be made.To express urself and let ur imagination go wild

IGN: Ladiouse

Reason for wanting to become a member: I like the authentic tekkit experience of this server

Why should we accept you: I am a long-time tekkit fan, looking for a nice server to play on since my local server can no longer server my needs. I'm highly knowledgable, independent, and responsible.

IGN: Beno_Draft

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to find a new community that I can contribute to.

Why should we accept you: I am a nice player willing to lend a helping hand and I don't grief, steal, or disrupt the community.

IGN: HkTactical

Reason for wanting to become a member: Because this was the only tekkit server i could find with little to no lag. Its also a truly survival server no crutches that's how i like it.

Why should we accept you: because i don't mess around i play the game right i will not grief i will only try to make the server better for me and my peers.

IGN: Gamesur5er

Reason for wanting to become a member: I need to play because my friends AceGuy13, Jedi 12234, Silentagent123 are on here.

Why should we accept you: You should accept me, because I want to really want to play tekkit with my friends.

IGN: Amozingly

Reason for wanting to be a member: This looks like a good tekkit server and I would like to be able to fully play on it.

Why you should accept me: This can be a place where me and my friends can play tekkit together.

IGN: Pvt_devoe

Reason for wanting to become a member: i want to play on this server for along time so i would like as much access as i can get

Why should we accept you: i am an trustworthy person, never grief and will help those in need, no matter what the problem.

IGN:lazyboy13

Reason for wanting to become a member:I don't have a good tekkit server to play on and have heard good of this one.

Why should we accept you: I think I'm a nice person and never grief of steal from others.

IGN:455tr0

Reason for wanting to become a member:I find it quite irratating not being ablue to use the plugins :L

Why should we accept you:i used tekkit for some time now and i realy loved it. I also have been playing your server for a bit and i think it is great!

IGN: Gezwin

Reason for wanting to become a member: I recently played on the server and found it to be a really friendly and fun place to be with lots of potential! I'd like to start my Tekkit adventure here.

Why should we accept you: I'm a friendly guy and seem to have gotten along with the guys online at the time. I feel like i could add to the community.

IGN:jedi 12234

Reason for wanting to become a member:i want to play with my friends aceguy13 silent_agent123 and i can have the ability to warp and set my house

Why should we accept you:because i like having fun in tekkit and i won't steal other people stuff