[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: the1337doofus

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to play on a legit, no PVP tekkit server where I can put my EE skills to use

Why should we accept you: I am a very nice person most of the time, and I have good experience with Equvilent Exchange 2

I'm also making putting in my friend DigsInLava's member app since he doesn't have a technicforums account.

IGN: Digsinlava

Reason for wanting to become a member: I see a lot of promise in this server, and would be glad to join its community.

Why should we accept you: I am not one to do harm, and I've had some experience in Technic and SMP prior.

Here's my other friend's, he filled his in (He has no technicforums account either)

IGN: Minekirby

Reason for wanting to become a member: I would like a good server to play with my friends on.

Why should we accept you: I would never try to purposely hurt another player's experience with this game (I would never grief).

IGN: AbortGames

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to be able to set home, use plugins And i jsut wan tto hang with freinds

Why should we accept you: I wont do anything to harm anyone, i wont greif, And i will never use hacks or mods

IGN: TrinityExtreme

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want 2 be a member because i would like full access of your Plugins and i think this server is really cool from the screen shots u posted

Why should we accept you: Because I'm experience with most of the mods in Tekkit and i will try 2 help new players if i can spare resources

:D

IGN: Coolkidfreak

Reason for wanting to become a member: Having a great time on this server I have been a guest for 5 miniutes and am already stoked about it :D

Why should we accept you: I don't grief I troll but only on my own server and I like helping great to staff help every chance I get thank you!

IGN: hum4ntank

Reason for wanting to become a member: To play with my friends; ajrocker13, AZPatsFan, SwiftHawk99, and a few others.

Why should we accept you: I will abide by all the rules and not cause any trouble for any of the staff.

IGN: merrell217

Reason for wanting to become a member: I really want a fun tekkit server to play on and make awesome machines. I also want to make a giant factory, with a bunch of cool stuff in it =D

Why should we accept you: Because i love tekkit, i know most (if not all) about it, people have said I make friends easily and is very ammusing.

IGN: Yerica

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to use the plugins!

Why should we accept you: Me and my buddy really want to play together, but don't have a multiplayer server to call our own, so we're hoping have fun on this one!

Mike, we have a website that is on the front page, We post ban reports there, if you wish to appeal your ban. please go there.

For when hawk posts on this fourmn page. I would like to note that he was one of the main griefes on the server tonight. So if he even decides to try and post saying this server is bad, apprently he has owned lots of servers. My quesiton.. what happened to thoose servers then? We have having a go at us because we wasnt doing enough to stop grief, when we are cracking down on it as we speak, and he was actaully one of the main people who actaully griefed. The reason i am posting this is because i would not like one persons opinon to actaully affect our server. We have full proof it was him, the only reason we are not sharing it is because we dont believe in sharing certain detials unless we really need to.

yours,

kimbo1893

Owner and admins don't care about this server. It lags because they made it 40 slots and not enough ram. There and people asking for help in chat and asking questions and no one on the staff will help them. It is vips and normals members helping each other while the admin sit in teamspeak and listen to clips of songs and play games. This server is one of the best communites but has one of the biggest non helping lazy staff ive seen.

Ya i never fucking broke 1 block if you call grief talking on teamspeak about other players asking for admins and bad staff then your a Fucktard server owner. not even smart enough to make a name tag Owner beside your name or Dev. You got any proof i Griefed logs pictures video no you don't you banned me cause i said you had a bad staff. You don't have any reason to ban me other then hate Mother Fucker.

IGN: ManthaMetha

Reason for wanting to become a member: So I could get the most of your server.

Why should we accept you: Because I have had experience with Tekkit before and believe it's more fun with a few friends. And I never cheat with mods and stuff, I don't even know how to put them on. ;D