[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Amberlynx10

Reason for wanting to become a member: Access to member commands that're kinda necessary for actively playing and protecting my projects ;P

Why you should accept me: I have no mcBans record, 100% clean - I've only been banned on 1 vanilla server over a year ago for a friend griefing and the Owner assuming I was with him/supported his actions without asking me first. I was promptly unbanned after a Skype conversation with the Owner explaining my situation :] I'm respectful, I know what to do and not to do on servers - in fact I have a long record for banning for griefing/harassment/xray etc on a server I help manage. Can look up my username on mcBans website to see the proof :]

IGN: John825

Reason for wanting to become a member: The reason why I want to become a member is so i can use all of the plugins and because I want to learn more about tekkit and then use those skills.

Why should we accept you: You should accept me because I always follow the rules and won't be mean, say I kill some one. Ill give there stuff back if they ask for it back. Thanks for reading this post and hope you consider me to be a member.

IGN: Fishertoy

Reason for wanting to become a member: Would like to commit to a server,single player can be a bit of a drag, and multiplayer can broaden my horizon on tekkit.

Why should we accept you: I'm not a griefer, I am actively talking and helping those in need. Always willing to learn new things.

Edit: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/aa41967d459e3e8618dcf469ed6b0e7389ac612e

IGN: tuxedoclank

Reason: Because plugins are useful

Why should I be accepted: I had to abandon the last tekkit server I was on because of non-stop griefing. I just want to build and reach endgame items with EE. Once there I want to be able to use that gear and knowledge to help other people progress.

IGN:hero3112 & jor12345

Reason for wanting member: so i can play and build and live a regular minecraft technic life with my friend because we cant set up our own servers

Why you should accept me:I don't grief and i don't abuse glitches or bugs which i dont know any except the one for the with extra items being pulled out of a transmutation tablet and creating more and having negative EMC thats why you should accept me

IGN: CocoaNutCakery

Reason for wanting to become a member: I would really like access to some plugins.

Why you should accept me: I like helping people out when I can. I guess I should point out that I don't grief or cheat, but I don't think that should be a point in my favor. I think that should just be accepted as the norm.

IGN: tryllo

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to find a good tekkit server to play on

Why should we accept you: I follow orders. I do not break any rules. I've never been banned from a minecraft server. And i know alot about tekkit

IGN: TheLegitPenguin

Reason for wanting to become a member: My friend and I have been looking for a good tekkit server with little restrictions, And this one looks really good, so we've decided to apply to become a part of your community :D

Why should we accept you: I'm a model minecraft citizen (no joke), only being banned from 1 server for a hacker falsely accusing me of hacking, And would love to be a part of this awesome community you have :)

IGN: jocabosh

Reason for wanting to become a member:looking for a good server with non abusive admins

Why should we accept you: my friends and I love playing tekkit im fairly new but i hope to learn much about it and get help from others.

IGN:abboomboom

Reason for wanting to become a member:because i cant function well without plugins

Why should we accept you:because i asked u to :P... but actually because it would help me and once im situated i tend to help others alot... so by accepting me you're most likely helping the community

IGN: Im_Zeus

Reason for wanting to become a member: I enjoy playing on Xeon and enjoy building cool things(that require plugins).

Why should we accept you: I keep to myself, don't harass other players, and I don't grief the server.

IGN: Creator111

Reason for wanting to become a member: I enjoy playing on this server and id love to have access to some helpfull commands.

Why should we accept you: Because I have plans for installing a sort of mailing system to get letters or packages around and some other contraptions that could contribute to the server.