[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: enterman8712

Reason for wanting to become a member: well i searched for tekkit servers and this one seems to be the best

Why should we accept you: bbecause i am not a thief and i can help players any kind and maybe sometime ill apply for op

ign: skeletoooor

Reason : My roommate Scriptoid and his brother both play on the server and rave about how good it is.

Why should we accept: This is the best server i've come across so far, friendly and helpful people, would like to have a place to game and not worry about being griefed and hope i can contribute to the community

IGN: creeperkiller505

reason for waning to become a member: I have been looking for a cool server to join, and this sure seems to be it!

Why should we accept you: I am currently a moderator on another bukkit server, and feel that I have that o-so-important friendly character. I am familiar with all the mods included in Tekkit, and really want to be able to enjoy them in a multi-player enviroment.

IGN: chudder

Reason for wanting to become a member: I was looking for a tekkit server to join and this one looks outstanding.

Why should we accept you: Because I am well experienced in tekkit and technic and I feel that I could help out more then I would cause a burden.

IGN: Phil5067

REason for wanting to become member: I obviously want to use the plugins and I;ve been playing on the server a lot and its fun.

Why should we accept you: You should accept me because I enjoy helping new players and I promise that I won't steel anything from the other players.

IGN: thumper16759

Reason for wanting to become a member:I want to bring fun, teamwork and goodsportsmanship to the server!

Why should we accept you: I would never grief because i previously owned a server and i know how fustrating that is and i would like to grow your community!

IGN: TheRockDK

Reason for wanting to become a member: because I want to bite you people :3 And It feels like I'll be part of a community!

Why should we accept you: I'm a good and fun person! *halo* And I'm still on a quest to find Hiroge's hideout!

IGN: craigcon

Reason for wanting to become a member: looking for a new tekkit server and this seems like the best choice

Why should we accept you: I consider myself a good player and a nice guy, I am experienced with most of the mods and I just love playing minecraft

IGN: noda1212

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want access to the plugins, also I feel being a member will make me feel that I'm more part of the server and not an outcast.

Why should we accept you: I'm a mature player that will respect the rules and staff.

IGN: kthedude

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to have a different minecraft experience than I've been having recently, and I think that tekkit will offer that for me, and your server seems to be a good tekkit server.

Why should we accept you: I will be sure to follow the rules, as I run a server of my own, and I also cannot stand greifers. I'm also a new tekkit player, and so would be able to learn a lot from your server.

IGN: Z2Wilde

Reason: I would like to play on a good, reliable tekkit server with a good Mod/Admin to players ratio and Im hoping this will be it.

Why: I always follow rules, I'll never greif and since I'm fairly new to the tekkit world, I could learn a lot from playing on here.

IGN: Mukkod

Why i want to be a Member: i want to be able to set my home so i dont get lost, haha!

Why should we accept you: I want to have fun and just to generally be able to set my home so i can produce stuff and then eventually sell stuff in a "everything you need or could ever want" store :D