[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to join this server because i like tekkit and it has no lag and nice people.

You should let me join because i dont greif or steal and i love playing tekkit and technic (i have been playing technic since 1.7.3)

IGN: thee8ball2

Reason for wanting to become a member: I wish to learn more about Tekkit, and looks like fun

Why should we accept you: I can design all sorts of contraptions that people can use with regular redstone, so this may be something I am good at, and people can recommend.

IGN: TurboBob

Reason for wanting to become a member: Love using Tekkit, and this server is really the right place do to it.

Why should we accept you: Love doing advanced redstone, and I really like learning more, especialy with RedPower. And I love playing multiplayer and being social.

IGN: NReimer

Reason for wanting to become a member: I've always wanted to play on a Tekkit Server with a great community!

And this one looks awesome!

Why should we accept you: Because I'm really good at redstone and I got some great experience with all the mods within Tekkit! And I would love to share my knowledge :-)

IGN: Nathdnath

Reason for wanting to become a member: Because I have been looking for a good Tekkit server and this seems to hit the spot.

Why should we accept you: Because I am a very experienced Tekkit player and I would love to help some of the new players.

IGN: Xx_GhoSTiE_xX

Reason for wanting to become a member: My friends have recommended this server to me and told me that it is "an amazing server".

Why should we accept you: I am a sensible minecraft player who never resorts to breaking rules and loves to to take part in community projects.

IGN: Chizos

Reason for wanting to become a member: I am wanting to join a nice community that i can add to and make friends in :)

Why we should accept you: I feel i am a nice person and i obey rules i also hope to add somthing to the server that helps you guys =D

IGN: Deathbysanwitch

Reason for wanting to become a member: I've seen so many bad tekkit servers, and this one looks really great and I'd like access to the plugins.

Why we should accept you: I have never been banned from a tekkit server, and I never grief/steal or kill people. I also follow rules very well.

If this isnt a whitelist server why do I even have to post here applying for member? Just wondering. Maybe you should post in the whitelist section.

its not whitelist you can still join it but if you want access to the plugins you must apply for memeber. Whitlist is were you must apply to join. Like i just said you can join you just need to apply for member to get the full benefit of the server.

IGN: mclover2

Reason for wanting to become a member: becuase this server looks really cool and im looking for a good server with nice staff and players to play on.

WHy we should accept you: i would never grief becuase i know what its like to have somthing you worked hardon destroyed and i'd never be mean or rude to any of the players.

IGN : Pasia_Demae

Reason for wanting to become a member: Looking for a decent first Server, having only really played the 360 version.

Why should we accept you: Not a griefer, too old for that kind of "lulz". Mature, friendly player who really only likes to Mine, explore, and I am slowly learning to build better stuff.

IGN: moosehunter123

Reason for wanting to become a member: I really want to find a good tekkit server and i belive this will be a great one

Why should we accept you: I havn't been banned from one tekkit server, i don't cheat or use hacks that is unfair to the game and to other players

IGN:cocossette

Reason for wanting to become a member:i want to be able to protect my chest and be able to put my home

Why should we accept you:you should accept me because im nice , helpfull ,and i just want to have a great time on your server :DDD