[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: ThePhongMan

Reason for wanting to become a member: I have many friends on the server and it looks like a great fun server!

Why should we accept you:I follow rules and do not grief ever and i help other people out on the server!

side note: i was already a member but i am not now for some reason. i think it was because the map got reset. =)

ING: Cwilder29

Reason for wanting to become a member: Before I joined the server, I was looking for a cool server to play tekkit with my friends on. After playing with my friend Warnerm14 on your server for a while now, I thought I should apply for member

Why should we accept you: I am a trustworthy minecraft/tekkit player who wants nothing more than to have fun on a server with my friends as I can't make a server myself.

IGN: Tkdsamuel

REASON FOR MEMBER: Besides the basic reason. I want to be able to build my contraptions and have them safe

REASON FOR ACCEPTANCE: Well I dont know why i should be accepted besides that I will bring alot of cool contraptions to the server.

IGN:megaman567

Reason for wanting to become a member: cuz i want a good tekkit server to play with people

Why should we accept you:well i am friendly and alright at tekkit but not the best im not going to lie also i will always follow the rules and will never grief

IGN:DOHVahKiN

Reason for wanting to become a member:I think this server has alot of great stuff as well as a great staff and that is exactly why i want to become a part of the community

Why should we accept you:Not only am i very experienced with tekkit and how it works, i am also a great builder and id like a chance to show just exactly what im capable of :)

IGN: midge_

Reason for wanting to become a member: equivelent exchange nuff said realy too many servers disable it and i see it as a good end game target :)

Why should we accept you: im quite experienced in vanila and tekkit servers also i have good knowlage of most of the tekkit mods

How do I put this with out ranting to hard?

Well the server was grief ed. Causing massive amounts of damage. Of what was lost was my start on the server which included

6x level 1 energy condenser

1x level 1 relay

1x trans tab

1x generator, macetor, electric furcance

So the players of the server get punished for the evil acts of another?

How do I put this with out ranting to hard?

Well the server was grief ed. Causing massive amounts of damage. Of what was lost was my start on the server which included

6x level 1 energy condenser

1x level 1 relay

1x trans tab

1x generator, macetor, electric furcance

So the players of the server get punished for the evil acts of another?

1; The server was griefed. You stated that. That was what I was trying to take care of.

2; Why do YOU SUFFER? I can't rollback EE Damage. I explained that to you SEVERAL times. Either learn to read or grow up and restart.

IGN : fritzman1988

My reason : the server were i whas on this year crashed .. and i just started to make vids for youtube , so now i need a trusty server to play tekkit together with a good friend of mine (Dohvahkin)

why u should accept me : i'm fun to have :D especially when my mate joins !! :D and we build cool stuff (alot of experience)

IGN:MrMinecraft77

Reason for wanting to become a member: I need a good Tekkit server where I can work without being killed or griefed and this server looks amazing!

Why should we accept you: I've been an admin and I've been griefed countless times so I would never grief. I would also give help to all the people that need it.

Reason for wanting to become a member: i need a server that i can join with other minecraft players(obviously) and maybe if i need give me some tips if possible.

Why should we accept you: i dont mess with others stuff and im a pretty humble guy when it comes to things and issues with in game or out of.

IGN: NHG_maniac

Reason for wanting to become a member: I need a good Tekkit server to play with friends

Why should we accept you: Im friendly, i dont grief, i help others and have a lot experience

Reason for wanting to become a member: I wish to join a server that has rules and people that are somewhat active and humble.

Why should we accept you: I consider myself farely reserved and humble but i as well as probably most others like to get tips if need be and i dont cause trouble or mess with other peoples stuff.