[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Cola_00

Reason for wanting to become a member: I have been playing "normal" Minecraft for about 2 years now and i want to try this out, because I love all the machines. I like the non-pvp too ;)

Why should we accept you: I want to play with some of my friends who have played tekkie for some time now. I never grief or cheat, I just want to have fun at the server.

IGN: PITTI999

Reason for wanting to become a member: I have play Minecraft in 1 ½ years and I want to try tekkit. Then i found this server.

Why should we accept you: I play fair and hate grief. I don't use any kind of mods.

IGN: upmar

Reason for wanting to become a member: Love playing tekkit, decided to start at multiplayer instead of playing single player.

Why should we accept you: I'm grief free and help others out with questions,

IGN: GumZ1110

Reason for wanting to become a member: Think that tekkit is just me, really like technical stuff and minecraft, + all my friends are playing on this super server

Why should we accept you: i'm a 31 year old gut from denmark, werry serius minecraft player

IGN: zaxattk123

Reason for wanting to become a member: Looking for good tekkit servers to learn more about tekkit

Why should we accept you: I am a gamer that plays by the rules and gets along with other people and I try to help others in any way I can

IGN: llamawesome

Reason for wanting to become a member:My friends and i want a goog server where are chest can be protected and it is the best one I could find.

Why should we accept you: I dont grief and i just wanna have fun plus i have lots of friends and we will build great things

IGN:pokemonblue99

Reason for wanting to become a member:Because this is a good tekkit server and me and my friends want a good server to play on.

Why should we accept you:Because I have never greifed or got banned and so all of my friends can play together.

IGN: Teckdragon

I wish to become a member because I really enjoy this server and the welcoming people who play in it also it is surprisingly Lag Free!

You should except me as a member because I will not greif and I can become a helpful member of you servers community.

IGN:ThePhongMan

Reason for wanting to become a member:I want to be a member because this is an awesome tekkit server and my friends play on it too.

Why should we accept you:Because I do not greif and I follow all the rules.

IGN: matt75025

Reason for wanting to become a member: Helping others with EE

Why we should accept you:

1. Help players with it who don't have a clue.

2. I

already was a member but it now says i am guest when the beginning place disappeared.

Hello,

Username: M_e_L_o_N

Why i Want to Join: My Friend (GoldenMooster) Suggested i get tekkit. So far i have enjoyed it. We tried to make a private server but it failed epicly. So when we found this server that was LAG FREE. We thought why not become members. My application is a little late compared to GoldenMoosters.

Why Should you let me: I never get in trouble and enjoy to play the game according to the rules of the server.

IGN:lolimftw

Reason for becoming a member: I would love to become a member because the server seems nice and i would like to get more involved with the server community and have even more fun.

Why you should accept me: Because i believe i would benefit to the server in many ways.

IGN: jesseg2

Reason for wanting to become a member:Use the plugins and to use Computercraft

Why should we accept you: To properly be able to play the server and to make many computer programs to run my house.

ign:2233dog15

Reason fro wanting to become member: i wanna join all my mates and be apart of the community and help out with whatever people need.

Why should we accept you: Im good with helping people out and i know all machines of by heart and i know how to control people.

IGN: Leyface

Reason for wanting to become a member: Just want to find a awesome server that doesn't disable everything amazing in tekkit.

Why should we accept you: I'm helpful, mature, and I am in love with tekkit.

IGN:westchase123

Reason wanting to becoming a member:I love minecraft, love the server in general kind admins , and seen the streams on twitch t.v stream.

Reason why you should accept me: because im kind, pays respect to other players and admins, good at building and designing creations.