[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Rob11554

Reason for wanting to become a member: I love the technic pack which is basicly the singleplayer version of tekkit. My friend has recently got me very interested in multiplayer servers. We have been playing vanilla servers, but I have been missing all the wonderful things mods add. I also like the fact that equivilent exchange is on this server because it is one of the core mods of tekkit.

Why should we accept you: I am hardworking and if I end up liking this server as much as I think I will, I'll probably play almost everyday.

IGN: haydes05

Reason for wanting to become a member: awesome server, been on it for a while now. made a few friends on it

Why should we accept you: will always help people that needs help, i love to mine ^-^ and will help people with any mining needs for nothing ^-^, and always up for a laugh ^^

IGN:naviavatar

Reason for wanting to become a member:I want to become a member becuase this server is amazing ive only been please for an hour and its awesome i love it.

Why should we accept you:im a good player dont usaly cuss i dont grief and i dont steal often unless its aloud.

IGN: Ataiu

Reason for wanting to become a member: I've been looking for a Tekkit server to call home for awhile now. Many Tekkit servers do not live up to the things they try to portray themselves as and frankly, I'm tried of being lied to from server to server. I randomly Googled up Tekkit servers earlier today and this server was the first server that actually showed promise. The staff have been pleasant to talk to on the TeamSpeak and the lag on the server is small to none. Although I'm new to Tekkit, three of the things I was looking for in a home server was found here.

Why should we accept you: I am not going to sway you on why you should or should not accept me as a member of your server just by typing here. I prefer, if possible, to let my actions speak for themselves. I do actively get on the TeamSpeaks of the servers I play on and will actively converse with the players there. I will say this though: I have read the rules and I have paid attention to your staff. I know what is set and expected of me so within those, you should expect no less.

Ign: Dman59847

Reason for wanting to become a member: I found this server and i decided that i like the staff, I believe that this server will serve well as a challenging environment to learn and experiment with tekkit.

Why should we accept you?: I think that with my activity on many servers i will be active more on the teamspeak than on the server by a slim margin but i will be quite active for most people :D.

Ign:Andpos10

Reason for wanting to become member: because I have been wanting to join a server for a while and this is what caught my attention

Why we should accept you?: because I am nice and really want to join a Tekkit server

IGN:jacon_brown

Reason for wanting to become a member: I've wanted to find a tekkit server after fiddling around in SSP for a long time and i think im ready

Why should we accept you:I'm dedicated and intuitive and willing to see things through

All applications have been accepted, and i welcome you all to the server! :)

I apologise for any delay in the applications from now on, I will be on holiday for a week and if there is any downtime for the server, i dont have access to it. So i apologise in advance, Heres hoping no problems will get caused :)

Ign: aidan_the_first

Reason for wanting to become a member: Because I left a server I was sick of because of bad admins and owner and this looks like a good server.

Why we should accept you?: Because I know almost anything about Tekkit and I don't like things like Tekkit pvp it's stupid because people are in Quantom hitting each other with nano sabers.

Ign: curs4

Reason for wanting to become a member: I feel that the plugins selected by the server admins would be an interesting addition to the tekkit game.

Why we should accept you?: I am an avid tekkit player and know the intricate and sometimes complicated characteristics of industrial craft and such forth XD.

IGN:david0554

Reason for wanting to become a member: Your server looks realy good and has not banned all the good parts of tekkit

Why should we accept you: I play tekkit alot and love using all the mods, have beed an Admin on another server and know how anoying griefing is so will not be griefing. Also am good at using redstone.

IGN: Zarron6

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to become a member to finally be on a server that allows EE, and I have been on for moments, and I already like the community. The last server I played on was shut down, and I am needing to find a new server.

Why should we accept you: You should accept me, because I (in some cases) can refer people to this server, as well as I am extremely helpful, I know some computer craft, and I love to participate in all sort of community events.

IGN: reignofpain

Reason for wanting to become a member: Because this looks like a fun server, and I need some more time to play Tekkit without the worry of being killed/griefed.

Why should we accept you: I am a good builder, and i would enjoy to play here more often.

IGN:izzzykidd

Reason for wanting to become a member:I love to play on a good tekkit server that will let me show them how good i am at building and stuff. :D

Why should we accept you:I don't grief because i hate griefers like "Team AVO" and i am friendly to all new comers and also the staff and other members.

IGN: InfernoHero222

Reason for wanting to become a member: I'm looking for a fun server with something diffrent. Tekkit should give me that.

Why should we accept you: I'm fun, kind, smart, and I'm bringing my girlfriend along. I've played tekkit before, so I can help others.