[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

IGN: K8Ramen

Reason for wanting to become a member: I would like to become a member of this perticular tekkit server because it sounds like a fun, non-greifing server. Also lots of my friends play on it.

Why should we accept you: I have played tekkit for a bit, and i consider myself a good team player. I want to have a fun tekkit experience.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: TheManOfMigis

Reason for wanting to become a member: the server looks great and i have played as guest for a while plus i havent been on a proper server yet (only the ones full of greifers)

Why should we accept you: I have lots of experience with technic ssp and i want to bring it to other players within a nice multiplayer community!

IGN: lindskoug1998

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to play on a good server and my friends recommended this server for me.

Why should we accept you: I want to play on one of the best servers i have heard about.

IGN: ChimChamp253

Reason for wanting member: i would like to be able to play a good server and so far this server is the best yet ( and you havn't disabled equivalent exchange)

why you should accept me: because i am a nice guy and i would like to have lots of fun

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want a daily tekkit server with freindly mods and people. And this server seems perfect for that.

Why should we accept you: I have a good Minecraft history of not greifng unless ive been greifed only on pvp servers and im very friendly and helpful on servers.

IGN: bigjust12345

Reason for wanting to become a member: to play on a server that does not ban ee

Why should we accept you: i have worked extensively playing tekkit and modding tekkit, i am very integrated with the game.

IGN: AndaleTheGreat

Reason you wish to join: Been really enjoying Tekkit, we've been running a server ourselves but my friend just can't seem to keep it up and it takes him like 3 days every time to get it back up. I want a server where I can depend on it being up. I would like to be able to use a 'world anchor' or just a few purple 'keep alive' per chunk blocks for mining when I'm at work. I'm willing to stay logged in but I've never found a server where I don't get kicked after maybe 5 hours. I want a place I can wander off into the wilderness and just build/mine on my own.

Any creations you have made: 530022_3244994637672_2125746182_n.jpg

530022_3244994797676_2085742744_n.jpg301775_3244995197686_802062778_n.jpg

Are you allowed pvp or greifing: Well we didn't ban it. Nothing mean and nothing overly destructive.

Any skype or steam contacts: Andale or AndaleTheGreat on many many many sites.

I do NOT want to be on peaceful. I don't want creepers turned off. I like the idea of a community and shops but I won't be buying anything myself.

All applications are accepted

A little important news. The server has been down a few times withen the past few days. We are working constantly to get rid of this issue, and only a small downtime should now be happeneing.

We have sorted out what is casuing corruption and sorting the downtime of the server. Therefore the server should now be more reliable and available for anyone to trust that there stuff will be safe.

In regards to baily burms

I will investigae the report. Thankyou for telling us, if you could please talk to me ingame and i will have a look for you!

IGN: Ginger_Bread

Reason for wanting to become a member: Other servers have so much instability its ridiculous. I have been hopping servers trying to find a good one. This one looks great.

Why should we accept you: I have been trained by the United States Navy SEALs to be a 100% minecraft playing machine. I am a nice enough fellow and I'm good with tekkit.

IGN: SloppyHands

Reason for wanting to become a member: im looking to be a official part of the server, i love the friendly environment and the server as a whole

Why should we accept you: i am a experienced player who is loyal and will not abuse or break any bugs and or rules:)