[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

IGN:Dexterman2000011

reason for wanting to become member:ive been looking for a sevrer where no items are banned and i found 1 well some items are banned but not ones i like and this server RULES!! pluss i wanna set home lol =3

why should we accept you: because ive been admins on heaps of servers but non as good as this one and the first step to becoming admin getting member hope u dont find that as a put off thanks.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Twinsea

Reason for wanting to become a member: I Played the server as a Guest and I REALLY need to be apart of this server!

Why should we accept you: Because I've been watching the server for AGES on Sampys Twitch T.V Stream.

IGN: nicholas119

Reason for wanting to become a member: ive been playing for a while now as a guest and i would like to be able to better use my skills with the use of plugins

Why should we accept you: i am good at making factories and also building wizard towers.

IGN:vankampen12

Reason for wanting to become a member: Because I love minecraft. I came to play here as I've seen it on various Twitch T.V streams.

Why should we accept you: I wish to be accepted because I know I could great influence on the server and help construct awesome builds.

IGN:lionheart234

Reason for wanting to become a member:i like playing minecraft and would like to start playing on your sever.

Why should we accept you: because i have played a lot of minecraft and i am great at designing buildings

IGN: Thepecher

Reason for wanting to become a member: I was excluded from my last server because i left my machine running when my internet crashed so i want a new server with a real friendly and comprehensive staff. I Love tekkit and i want to fully enjoy this server with all those plugins

Why should we accept you: I love tekkit and i always build those sick ass machines and i am a friendly guy all around :) I love playing with others and sharing my knowladge

IGN: RexTheKewl

Reason: I was getting bored with my other tekkit server (infinate red matter all most), my friend found this one, we played for a while and liked it overall, plugins would add to the expieriance a lot :)

Why i should be accepted: Me and my friends parkersungwoo, Browntrocity, and AndrewSalama have already created a base on the server, and for some reason there is now a whitelist, so would you be so kind as to add us back? Thanks :)