[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: TomA3X

Reason for wanting to become a member: This seems like a good tekkit server, where it won't be reset every day and i won't lose everything :D

Why should we accept you: I plan to help anyone wanting to start with tekkit, and I love tekkit!

IGN: p34ch

Reason for wanting to become a member: wanting to play on a good friendly tekkit server

Why should we accept you: im friendly, i try to help out if i can, passion for building ^^

IGN:009faxe

Reason for wanting to become a member: I would like full access to your plugins.

Why should we accept you: If you would like a loyal member, I believe that you should accept me along with my friends who have yet to post ;)

Reason for wanting to become a member: i've been looking for a sever like this for a wile and i played as a guest and i like the sever

Why should we accept you: i well help anyone who needs help and i will help build the comunity i already got my friend to apply also

IGN: mrbruce300

Reason for wanting to become a member: Looking for a good server to play on and have fun as well as to improve my Tekkit skills!

Why should we accept you: I'm a good player. Hate griefers big time. Looking to enjoy playing Tekkit with others who enjoy the same game. Also love all the mods you are using

IGN:dabossisme

Reason for becomeing a member I want a server i can play tekkit on with my friends.

Why you should accept me because im a nice fun tekkit player and will bring a ton of friends to play with me.

IGN:chaosjeremy2

Reason for wanting to become a member:i think i could better help people in understanding on how to use computercraft and buildcraft better

Why should we accept you:i think you should accept me because i wouldnt grief and ive been in that spot were you have been griefed so i would want to help people in need and thats why i think you should accept me

Username: nikolaisej

Reason: I love to program miningturtles, and i love tekkit. Therefor it would be lovely to get a membership at your server :)

Why should we accept you: I am a nice player, i dont greif and usually i mind my own buisness...

IGN: kallekulle

Reason for wanting to become a member: I would be a great addition to the community, I have alot of experience with theese mods, and I'm looking for a new community

Why should we accept you: I know quite alot about tekkit, and Im a friendly person

IGN:

Reason for wanting to become a member: This server seem's pretty nice and I would like to play with all the features.

Why should we accept you: It's more of your own choice of you wish to or not so I guess because i can "be helpful".

IGN: Hello I am connor I go by Suredrum Ingame.

Reason for wanting to become a member: This server has all the mods I like enabled so I want to use them.

Why should we accept you: I have a very good working knowledge of Redpower EE2 and a decent knowledge of Buildcraft/IndustrialCraft. I would also like to build some nice things for people to see.

IGN: gustaf899

Reason for wanting to become a member: I Need a new tekkit server cuz my friend quit minecraft and closed his server

Why should we accept you: I got knowledge about tekkit and i am a very friendly person :D