[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

IGN: TheCyberNerder

Reason for wanting to become a member: Since there is a new update of Tekkit i wanted to find a good server since most of the servers are really really bad and this one looks really good

Why should we accept you: I am a fun person to be around and i know the most quite well so i could help others with them

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: judeo4

Reason for wanting to become a member: because i have being looking for a tekkit server and this 1 looks awesome and i want to build and create machines

Why should we accept you: because i want to build awesome machines. i am good at building but know using tekkit my creations will be better.

IGN: Hentear

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to find a nice great Tekkit server where I can enjoy the members and interaction with others.

Why should we accept you: I'll help all I can with information about mods. I'll try to help the server too and I can build some buildings or areas if needed.

Reason for wanting to become a member: I hope that this is the server for me and would like to stay and build.

Why should we accept you: I know about most tekkit mods. Railcraft, Computer Craft (coding), and IC2 Nuclear Reactors are what i DON'T know. Everything else for the most part I do.

IGN: aulolle

Reason for wanting to become a memeber: I want to play on a Tekkit server with almost no mod's disable and no lag.

Why should we accept you: I have experience with tekkit and love playing with a good comunity

IGN: aulolle

Reason for wanting to become a memeber: I want to play on a Tekkit server with almost no mod's disable and no lag.

Why should we accept you: I have experience with tekkit and love playing with a good comunity (sry for reposting im new to how these forum's work)

IGN: devryb

Reason for wanting to become a memeber: I have been looking for a solid Tekkit server with most of the mods enabled. This looks like the place :)

Why should we accept you: Lots of experience with all of the mods in Tekkit and would love to be a part of this community.

IGN: Josie438

Reason for wanting to become a member: I have been surfing alot of servers and most of them have alot of the good mods down, me seeing this has them up got me wishing to be member to have a better gameplay with them. It seems as a solid server, and i am assured i will have fun on :)

Why should we accept you: i would be nice to the newcomers, if they need it and help those who ust started out after i get to a certain point :) I will make a town and open it to anyone and make a local power grid. Also i am good at most of the mods!

Sorry for making such a long post :P

Application

Hello there, this is my application.

IGN: Nemolionak3

Reason for wanting to become a member: I've been searching for a tekkit server with a good community since the first version of tekkit 2... I've found some and they all died.

Why should we accept you: I am friendly, I like to build all sorts of complicated contraptions, if anyone needs to borrow anything im always there, and I would help the community a lot (maybe even advertise :D).

Thank you for reading, and I really hope you actually accept me. Please take a note that I have been searching for a tekkit server for so long :).

And I'll see you around!

Ok- this is the worst server i've ever been for. Imagine that i've been there for about 1/1.30 hours.

Reasons:

1. Inmature admins. They burn you with fire and they throw your stuff in fire, nobody believed me that an admin had a fire ring in his hand, well here are some screenshots:

2. Banning for nothing. I've destroyed one pipe... I replaced it and I said I am sorry, and they said "No, nemo, you griefed." And I got banned.

I recommend not going on this server anymore. Inmature admins results in a bad server.

IGN: simsim0228

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want the command like /sethome and /tpa (if u get that command). When I invite my friends to the server I can be good to /tpa and /sethome =D

Why should we accept you: I am good at tekkit and I if someone need help with anything can help.

IGN:indians_browns

Reason for wanting to become a member: I love tekkit and want access to the commands so me and my friends can teleport to and from each other

Why should we accept you: I don't grief and will just keep to myself and friends and we will create sweet stuff

IGN: futbalplaya11

Reason for wanting to become a member: My friends Indians_Browns, Alurf and I have been searching for a good tekkie server with good mods and plugins

Why we should accept you: I would be dedicated to the server and have lots of experience with tekkit, and the mods and plugins allowed in this server

Thank you

IGN:TheBoy2795

Reason for wanting to become a member: To have fun on a tekkit server that doesn't have Badmins.

Why should we accept you: I am a fun loving tekkit player, and will never cheat/dupe/grief. Oh yeah, i would also like to film some tekkit LP's on this server is it's ok with the owner.

IGN: Ordain

Why You Want To Become A Member:So I Can Get Access To The Commands This Awesome Server Has

Why Should We Make You A Member: Im Not Really Sure How To Answer This One But I Will Be Loyal To The Server And Never Grief Or Do Anything Against The Rules.