[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

IGN: mikekrason

Reason for wanting to become a member: For full permission benifits, and more fun :D

Why should we accept you: I have tons of tekkit experience, I have owned a server, and been a mod on many others. I do not grief, and I help other players.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Roondak

Reason for wanting to become a member: I logged on for a bit, seems like a really nice server.

Why should we accept you: I'm quite experienced with the tekkit mods, as well as I make Minecraft videos. Just google "Roondak" and that'll prove it to you.

IGN: myth_manaic

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want full access and to be able to set my home

Why should we accept you: I hate griefing and am finally glad to find a tekkit server that has almost everything enabled and i am pretty good with tekkit.

IGN: keatingn

Reason for wanting to become a member: this server looks well managed and fun

Why should we accept you: Well this is definitely a server I will be active on because pvp is off and the above reasons aswell

IGN:xCharged

Reason for wanting to become a member: I would like to play on a lag-free server and also I would like to have access to the LWC plugin.

Why should we accept you: Cause I am a friendly member and won't do anything harmful to the server.

ING: zxXxNOVAxXxz

Reason for wanting to become a member:i would like a very nice and friendly server to have fun and help people out on tekkit

Why should we accept you: because i am a pretty skilled builder so if any staff needed help i could help with that and i would help allot of people when i was all set up

IGN: SAxMitch

Reason for wanting to become a member: i have played only a few servers and i was wanting a nice friendly server to settle on.

Why should we accept you: because i am friendly, i also am a confident user with all mods in the tekkit pack

IGN: Soarer

Reason for wanting to become a member: im a good builder and and love tekkit

Why should we accept you: i am a mature player and i have a lot of experience with

tekkit 2 and feel i would be an asset to the server.

(i wish i had taken screenshots of some of my creations to post here)

why was i banned i didnt do anything wrong u banned me because i kill 2 people i wish u bann fluffy because he blew up our house and i am really piss at this server i am so mad right now

I did not blow your house up, I gave you the objects and you blew it up I was just a supplier while you were the derp who blew your entire base to nothing

Snowfails, you were banned for duping items. We have full evidence of this and our rules clearly state that this isnt aloud.

Therefore your house was nuked, because, well its fun to watch the house get nuked. Hopefully people will see by this, if you break any of our rules, we take it very seriously, we dont accept griefers or people who are going to duplicate items.

Also, pvp is disabled and you killed people using items, pvp isnt really stated as part of a rule, but if pvp is off, isnt it obv that we dont want you killing people?

The items that have been used to dupe stuff have been blacklisted and a statement saying about pvp has been sorted. So before you start raging and dening that you have been banned for no reason. I have the proof, and no im not going to show you, mainly because i have my own rights not too, and you dont need to.

I apologise to a couple of our members who were also sharing that house, but afteral, thats why i believe people shouldnt share houses unless with someone you trust or a family or IRL person.