[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

Ok- this is the worst server i've ever been for. Imagine that i've been there for about 1/1.30 hours.

Reasons:

1. Inmature admins. They burn you with fire and they throw your stuff in fire, nobody believed me that an admin had a fire ring in his hand, well here are some screenshots:

Banning for nothing. I've destroyed one pipe... I replaced it and I said I am sorry, and they said "No, nemo, you griefed." And I got banned.

I recommend not going on this server anymore. Inmature admins results in a bad server.

For your information, they ARENT admins, If they were admins it would state they were admins.

You obv ethier cant read, or are just wanting to find an excuse to complain about the server because you griefed. We have full evidence of you breaking more then just a few pipes, and if they set you on fire, normally its because your a griefer and you deserve it.

So before you actaully accuse people of immaturaty and pretend that the server is bad because your a griefer. Please look back and reflect that actaully your the one griefing meaning that technically the only immature one is nowhere to be found.

Not having a go, just defending my server and proving that just because the actions of one guy on a server who is on a TRIAL for STAFF (not admin) doesnt afffect the decision of a whole server.

EDIT: also all applications up to this point have been accepted, welcome! :)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these admin are butt-holes i got on and toke diamond out of a chest in a partially destoried house and they take it from my inventory because the guy who made the diamond cheated in making it and so of course the idiots banned me after they toke the diamond and a full hearted f u to this server

these admin are butt-holes i got on and toke diamond out of a chest in a partially destoried house and they take it from my inventory because the guy who made the diamond cheated in making it and so of course the idiots banned me after they toke the diamond and a full hearted f u to this server

1. Grammar helps a lot when your mad at people.

2.Why are you still reading this post you have been banned for 2 days

and 3. I AM NOT A BUTT-HOLE

Also to the person who accused me, you were trying to break multiple things at spawn and I was given permission to mess with you to get you away form spawn because you were being a troll. So yea baiiiii

Even if you steal out of a partially destoryed house, its classified as stealing.

What if that was a griefed house? and we fix the house and then you stole stuff from the player. Like i have stated to a few people on this thread. If you want to complain, why not actaully go about it the correct way and state your issue, maybe apologise.

Stealing is agasint our rules, and we ban people who steal from peoples chests. What i dont understand, is how is that a bad thing? It proves that we crack down on griefers and people who are just trying to break out rules and cheat their way through the game.

We support our rules and every server is different, the server has the right to ban you for any reason. But we dont, we ban you for breaking rules, which you did. So like i keep saying to everyone else, You trying to give the server a bad name, is coming back on you, your the one who griefed, and basically you have just proven that we crack down on griefers and dont tolerate people ruining the game for others

so thank you for this :)

IGN: _Nipsu_

Reason for wanting to become a member: Wanting to help creating this very nice server and helping it´s community!

Why should we accept you: I´m active, helpful and I want to play tekkit on your great server.

Regards _Nipsu_

IGN: dutchjer

Reason for wanting to become a member: I have been searching for a good tekkit server to play on, make friends, and maybe eventually make some vids for youtube

Why you should accept me: I'm an active Tekkit player, know much stuff, wanting to support this server, with some advertising vids, or friends to set up a great world.

Cheers

Dutchjer

IGN: Seiterarch

Reason for wanting to become a member: I only just started playing around with Tekkit recently with a couple of friends and want to find a server that was permenant and allowed me to play in an up-to-date build.

Why we should accept you: I'm friendly, have never grriefed, and make funky redstone contraptions. Who knows what I'll be able to do with Tekkit?

IGN: freshmoney1996

Reason for wanting to become a member: i have played only a select few servers and i was wanting a nice friendly server to settle on.

Why should we accept you: because i am friendly mature and a helpful individual, i also am a confident user with all mods in the technic

pack

IGN: OhtoAikamies

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to play in nice no griefing 24/7 tekkit server, and this one looks great.

Why you should accept me: I´m active and creative player,and I have never grieffed.

IGN:matu23

Reason for wanting to become a member: I have played minecraft so long that i got bored. Because of that I would like to test tekkit. It seems to be interesting

Why should we accept you: I'm "minecraft veteran" and I don't grief (I hate grieffers). I'm also creative and good builder.

IGN: chickenDESTROYER

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to become a member because this server looks really fun and the banned items are perfect. The rules and plugins are very good too.

Why should we accept you: I think you should accept me because i am just a kid looking for a good friendly server (I wont cause harm. I swear). And i think this is the perfect server.

IGN: nick201

Reason for wanting to become a member: to be able to play on tekkit with others with out grifing.

Why should we accept you:iv been playing minecraft for about a year on vanalla servers iv reported grifers and id like to build lagetly witch mean no spawning ormods like x ray'

IGN: JarrenDirk

Reason for wanting to become a member: I love playing tekkit and have joined the server, but i want to be able to set my home and warp to places.

Why should we accept you: I never grief and have LOTS of smp experience and I also like playing tekkit with other people.