[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: snofalis

Reason for wanting to become a member:the reason i want to become a member is because this is the only server that allows

EE and it looks like u have a good computer to run it on if i get in i wont grief or be annoying

Why should we accept you: i am really experienced in tekkit i know how to make a frame quarry ever thought i dont have good design i am getting better i wish u accept me

sincerely

snowfalis

IGN: lolloberga

Reason for wanting to become a member:the reason i want to become a member is because this is the only server that allows

EE and i love it so much

Why should we accept you: i am really experienced in tekkit and i know all but computercraft

sincerely

lollobergaMOD EDIT: Seriously guy, your name is less than two centimeters to the left AND at the beginning of your post, there was no need to sign your post.

Applications accepted, welcome to the xeon gaming community.

You have one week to get pictures in your OP.

I have uploaded three images of the server. Because its a newly set up server there arent that many things at the moment to printscreen. I will upload more pictures in the future, hope this is ok for now. If not let me know! :)

Applications accepted, welcome to the xeon gaming community.

I have uploaded three images of the server. Because its a newly set up server there arent that many things at the moment to printscreen. I will upload more pictures in the future, hope this is ok for now. If not let me know! :)

That's mostly fine, just resize them so they aren't breaking the tables is all.

IGN: hjacker

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want a small cute server, that feels like a co-op science survival. No shit and crazy giant modded worlds, no nonsense.

Why should we accept you: Why not? I'm friendly and like to have lots of positive fun with adequate people.

IGN: ValkyrieAlpha

Reason for wanting to become a member: Wanted to try tekkit online, seams your server is pretty nice and id love to have member status.

Why should we accept you: Because I will respect any rules or judgements made by the admins/mods on the server.

IGN: PlaceboGazebo

Reason for wanting to become a member: I believe i've finally found a grief-free tekkit server with you guys, and i'd like to be a part of it!

Why we should accept you: I'm a rule-abiding minecraftian, have a clean MCbans history, and play constructively.

IGN: fishcake321

Reason for Applying: i love tekkit and the mods in it and your server seems to be great

Why should we accept you: i have played these mods for a long time and know them very well, i have also been a mod on 2 other tekkit servers, i have only been banned once and i dont even know why

IGN: Saltbeard

Reason for wanting to become a member: My old server has been lagging/crashing relatively often, looking for a server with less lag.

Why should we accept you: Well, I'm polite and literate. Don't really know what else to say.