[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bye mario

to all the people wondering why he posted that, he couldnt understand the reason for banning someone for breaking a rule.

I dont want people giving our server a bad name because of silly situations like this :)

To the people above these posts,

your applications have been accepted and promoted, welcome! ;)

Just because I think servers live or die on good forum posts,

This server has been pretty good the 2 days its been up. I have a relatively good ping and the tick rate is pretty high. There is next to no lag (barring certain lag inducing situations). The admins frequently ask if anyone needs help and are quick to catch anything that may go wrong, also there are plenty of them on at any one time.

I like that the difficulty is set to hard, it really puts survival back into SMP. The other players seem to be pretty chatty as well. All this considered, this is probably the open server to be on right now.

IGN: topaz803

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want a good open server with little lag and EE enabled. I also wanted an easy application form, because I HATE the super long ones.

Why should we accept you: First of all, I have never griefed or been banned. I've been playing tekkit since 1.1, and I have watched many videos outlining how to play tekkit, and have quite a lot of experience doing so myself.

IGN: facepalm925

Reason for wanting to become a member: I like this server and it would be nice to have the plugins enabled. just to make the experience better

Why we should accept you: I respect the server rules and i can get along with anyone :)

Hidden

IGN: jchittim

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to be part of an active tekkit community. I have had enough time on SSP and dead servers.

Why should we accept you: I'm an easy going guy that just wants to build and grow in a tekkie community.

IGN:shade567

Reason for wanting to become a member:I am looking for a good server and hope this will be it

Why should we accept you:Because I will follow the rules and be an active member

IGN:energystar12345

Reason for wanting to become a member:I want to play with my friends and this looks like a great server

Why should we accept you:Because I am an active member and want to play on this server

IGN:blackmorebeau

Reason for wanting to become a member:This looks like a great tekkit server

Why should we accept you:Because I will be an active member and build lots of cool stuff

all member above accepted and promoted, thankyou for applying and welcome to the server! :)

this includes all three in your application shade.

If I update to tekkit 3, it doesn't download most of the mods for me. It can be noted that I still have my minecraft launcher, is that the problem? Please help.

If you join our teamspeak, im sure someone will try and help you asap! :)

IGN : Father5857

Reason for wanting to be a member? : I love tekkit and i wish to find a new server that i can start brand new on.

Why should we accept you? : I am respectful and i can get along well with a lot of people. I enjoy helping out where i can also.

IGN:

Reason for wanting to become a member:I wish to join a Really good whitelist server with a great staff and community :D

Why should we accept you: I am experienced in lua. I am also a novice web designer and a very good builder.