[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

IGN:tiffit

Reason for wanting to become a member:because this server is awesome

Why should we accept you:cause i am friendly and nice

Do you grief:no

Have you been baned before:no

I added the last 2 :)

also can you claim teritories?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: jollyer728

Reason for wanting to become a member: Well, I use to be on a different server, but I kept having problems with greiffers, and my friend told me about this server. He told me that it was kool server with people who didn't grief, he was going to say more, but I stopped him and asked him for the ip. :D

Why should we accept you: Because I am honest, and would really want to get the full experiance on this server.

thank you for your time, Jolly.

IGN: drewviser

Reason for wanting to become a member: The way everything is made, the friendly community, why wouldn't someone want to become a member?

Why should we accept you: No other reason than i wouldn't mind being a member =)

IGN: JordanNGT

Reason for wanting to become a member:I've been looking for a Tekkit server and this one is great, I will abide by all rules and be an overall good player.

Why should we accept you: I will accept all rules, and I'm a good fair person.

IGN:Kilthaes

Reason for wanting to become a member: cause i feel i could contribute with awesomesaucey buildings and Frame Empires. :I

Why should we accept you: i don't want you to force it; but if you want tlo let me into the community; you should.

i'm fluent in swedish and english; know a bit of german; understands danish and Norwegian. :)

IGN: ScroogMcDuck

Reason for wanting to become a member: Looking for a Tekkit server with EE enabld and nice community + my brother lordvallum plays here

Why should we accept you: I will be a friendly member, respect the rules and help where i can :)

IGN: Tyrathalis

Reason for wanting to become a member: I have already played on the server for a while, and I really want to get the teleport commands.

Why should we accept you: I am very knowledgeable about the majority of these mods, so I will be a helpful member of the community, and I have never griefed. On any server, ever.

IGN:jbowon

Reason for wanting to become a member:I am looking for a tekkit server in which i can enjoy myself and have fun.

Why should we accept you: I am a relatively relaxed player willing to help others, I do not hack or caps rage, and last but not least I actually read your rules before I joined the server.

IGN: kevinaker

Reason for wanting to become a member: I would like some access to the commands, and I would like to try out a new Tekkit server.

Why should we accept you: I'm pretty much an expert with most of the mods in Tekkit, I also play fairly, and I do what I can to help around.

ign: iluvartar

why i wanna join: i have just played on a server that shotdown for ever and is looking for a new server to play on

Why should we accept you: i have never ben banned on a server, i behave nice and i clean after my self

IGN: skylord_collin

Reason for wanting to become a member: i want to build and have a fun time

Why should we accept you: I try to protect agianest greifers. I made a clan called skylords our mission is to kill greifers every time

IGN: skylord_matthews

Reason for wanting to become a member: to have fun and to kill greifers

Why should we accept you: i am apart of the skylords i am co-leader. I used to be a greifer but quit so i know how they think

IGN: Kandooras

Reason for wanting to become a member: I just love Minecraft and tekkit, but want to find a sarver that dont shot down all the time and lag like crazy.

Why should we accept you: I play fair and help if i can.

IGN:AZ_Checko

Reason for wanting to become a member:Well I am new to the whole tekkit thing, but it seems like its alot of fun and the server seems great.

Why should we accept you:Because Iam a friendly player I wont grief or kill any one

IGN:rexcolt

Reason for wanting to become a member: I would like full access to your plugins.

Why should we accept you: If you would like a loyal member, I believe that you run a good server and want to help the server

IGN: rexcolt

Reason for wanting to become a member: I would like full access to your plugins.

Why should we accept you: If you would like a loyal member, i want to get a team uf people and try to become the most powerfull