[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Arboakz

Reason for wanting to become a member:Been playing tekkit for a while and will like to join server

Why should we accept you: i am well rounded in tekkit and i am willing to help all those who need help

IGN: Marythemango

Reason for wanting to become a member: I am looking for a grief free, friendly server with excellent staff and I think I've found it. :) (PS it's you guys)

Why we should accept you: I don't know? I never grief- too lazy to do that..I enjoy helping people, so that's good.

IGN: superjack010

Reason for wanting to become a member: Access to sethome and spawn commands!

Why should we accept you: We have a group of people that have been looking for a good family server for a VERY long time. This seems to be EXACTLY what we want!!

IGN: zenikk

Reason for wanting to become a member: have a fun tecnic server to play on with my friends

Why should we accept you: i have played with tecnic for a long time and could help newer players learn the ins and outs of most of the mods

IGN: TylerCurrier

Reason for wanting to become a member: I have been using most of the tekkit mods in SSP and i would love to play a server with these mods, this will be my first smp tekkit experience, and im sure i have alot to learn about the mods, but i would like to do so online.

Why should we accept you: i have been using IC2,EE, and a few other mods for about 4 months now, and i love the SMP experience, and as a long time vanilla SMP player, i feel as though griefers are the lowest of scum.. ^_^ haha

I appreciate u taking time to read this application :B

IGN:kris6673

Reason for wanting to become a member:I would like to become a loyal member of this server and play on a good server.

Why should we accept you:I hope that i can help other people become better at the game and understanding Tekkit