[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: SargeantPotato

Reason for wanting to become a member: Because I'm a very experienced minecrafter, I am dedicated and because I would like access to the servers plugins

Why should we accept you: I have read the rules, I will follow the rules, and I pledge to be of essence to the server.

mil408 recommended me if that does anything

IGN: Hybrio

Reason for wanting to become a member: Because I have played on this server a while and wish to start using it's plugins i very experienced with tekkit and hope to help this server with it's griefer issues

Why should we accept you: i have read the rules i know what is required of me and am willing tto go over an above to help others

IGN: Hardway155

Reason for wanting to become a member: To keep it short, I want to play on a tekkit server that has a minimum of blacklisted/banned items.

Why should we accept you: I believe that you should accept me because I am the sort of player that has a sense of humor and likes to abide by the rules.

ign:55walker55

I would like to be a member as since i have been playing on the server ive found it hard to do anything as i hardly have any commands like /spawn or /sethome

You should accept me as i know a fair bit about tekkit and would love to play with more people on the server

IGN: Risker360

Reason for wanting to become a member: The previous server i joined were unhelpful But, I Joined yours and I like the server and the community in it.

Why should we accept you: I think i would be a cheerful addition to your server community and i really want to learn tekkit and enjoy it with other cheerful members of the server community

thanks for reading my application.

In Game Name: Sanning

Why I would like to join: I really want to play online tekkit with my friends and others, I spent months on SSP and now i want to try out my skills with others. Also, my other servers are failures.

Why you should let me join: I'm charismatic, fun and helpfull. Also, I crush greifers with an Iron fist.

IGN: xshotgunzx

Reason for wanting to become a member: I would like to become a member because whats the point in being on a server if you can't use there plugins or have fun with others, I would love to be a member also as this server looks spectacular.

Why should we accept you: You should accept me because I am a great addition to the community, I want to help others and be the best I can, I am getting bored of some tekkit servers so I would like to try this one.

IGN:snake668

Reason for wanting to become a member:i would like to join your server as it looks cool and i would like a server that i can build and not to get grifed on

Why should we accept you:

I know a lot about minecraft/tekkit im good at building things with tekkit

and i would liek to build some cool things on the server :)

hope i get accepted :D

IGN:Edwardo1010

Reason for wanting to become a member:i enjoy the Tekkit mods, and would love to play with EE more in a multiplayer environment

Why should we accept you: i enjoy helping other people on the server, on my last server, i farmed mats and built a HV array & MFSU in less than 24 hours, so i could assist in creating EU for the town and power my 12 pieces of machinery. they had too many greifers using EE. and they did a map reset and turned EE off, so i figured i would look for a new server that allows EE to play with. i have a great exp with RP2/IC2/BC, im learning EE but i also want to do some work with railcraft soon, single player is no fun

IGN: Aus_Jad

Reason for wanting to become a member: Looking for a good new Tekkit server and I think that I have finally found one.

Why should we accept you: I may be new to the forums but I have been on Tekkit for awhile now and am therefore not a noob when it comes to Tekkit mods. Furthermore, I am a good person, griefers and are annoying and hence why I'm not one as well as I will abide by all the rules set by the server :D

IGN:Tariel_Teram

Reason for wanting to become a member:Want to build awesome buildings and start a community of dedicated players who work together.

Why should we accept you:I have a more than general knowledge of Tekkits capabilities and like chatting(one of the reasons I play multiplayer) I try to be helpful without handing out free stuff everywhere to keep an authentic survival experience.

IGN: lokiondo

Reason for wanting to become a member: Enjoying the Eviroment so far. Very Friendly Staff and they are quick to respond when there is a problem.

Why should we accept you: I (and my GF) are avid MC fans and have been playing for about 6 months now. I am willing to help newer players and wanting to be a positive force in the Xeon MC server.

Thanks for your consideration.

Loki

IGN: kikkpod

Reason for member: because he's a good friend of mine and wants desperately to be a member

Why we should exept you: He has never griefed and is a good friend of mine and that me, Spam5000 is so lonely

THIS IS A VOUCH FOR KIKKPOD