[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: _ClearSky_

Reason for wanting to become a member: To play in the server of course x3 I don't wanna be left out empty handed doing nothing! Hehe xD

Why should we accept you: Cause Im a loveable person that's willing to go the extra mile to help ppl as far as I can and I can make glorious redstone and IC2 machines :D

IGN: spyhunter21

Reason for wanting to become a member: I would like to become a member of the community, because it is one of the FEW servers, that doesn't disable the main things in tekkit! It is an amazing server, and id like to join!

Why should we accept you: I am a good builder, i am a respectful player, i can helppeople design things, and help with disputes, and things of that nature.

IGN: iStephen24x7

Reason for wanting to become a member: I'm looking for a server with very low items banned but a great community and or friendly for my streamer friend.

Why should we accept you: I do not grief and or use any hacks on my client and I help most people that ask questions on any server. I have been mod on other servers but had been de-opped for the reason that I wasn't on often enough.

And may I post one for my friend?

IGN: oDefused

Reason for wanting to become a member: I'm looking for a great server for me and my friend to play on and he found this one, the only way to check out of its good enough to stream on is to get on and check it out.

Why should we accept you: I will stream the server and I do not use hacks or any sort of cheat.

IGN: Ziibez

Reason for wanting to become a member: I wish to join your server as it is 24/7 and doesn't have thousands of restrictions on what you can and cannot use. Also, the other server I played on got turned off for some reason :(.

Why should we accept you: I am a mature player with a good eye for detail. I build efficient buildings/factories that aren't an eyesore and output what I want, when I want. I help other players (unless I'm on at like 4am, then I'm not too sociable!) and only rarely rage (like if I was mining a large vein of diamonds and a creeper just happens to want a slice!!).

Well, that's me, I hope you promote me to member!

~Zii

Minecraft name: hdana

Why I want to become a member: I've been looking for a good tekkit server for a while

Why you should accept me: I will follow all the rules, and I promise to build awesome stuff!

IGN: SyrusCole

Reason for joining: want to play tekkit on a more stable server.

Reason to let me join: I'm a mature player, that enjoys building massive projects on my own or in a team. i also have quite a bit of exp with tekkit.

IGN: Karhn

Reason for wanting to become a member: I've been playing Tekkit for a while now and thought I'd try out a server and after looking around this seems one of the best.

Why should we accept you: I'm a more older and mature player and just looking for a decent and friendly community for Tekkit

IGN:wefow

Reason for wanting to become a member:Wanting to play on a small tekkit server without pvp and friendly ppl.

Why should we accept you:I just wanted to play normal and not pvp, it would be nice if you would accept me.

IGN: FusionXTC

Reason for wanting to become member: You are incredibly convincing me that I should become a member, and I kinda-sorta would enjoy having a few things to do.

Why we should accept you: Because I'm not the average Minecrafter, I'm a Tekkit man, a man built out of cold hard blocks of gold and iron. I also want to build a HUGE floating city, and maybe community places.

IGN: berretaboy357

Reason for wanting to become a member: Tekkit is a fun playing experience and this server suits my needs perfectly. My team is working on make an energy company, Sharp Energy, and a sense of security by being able to use locked chests would be great.

Why should we accept you: I don't grief, I follow rules, I'm a fun person to be around, and I'm willing to help out with anything if you need me to.

IGN: jimmynoodle

Reason for wanting to become a member: would like to become a member as it is a small ish server, with nice people and want to help a friend build

Why should we accept you: i am very friendly, and am a nice guy over all. i never break other peoples buildings and would like to just get on with the game :D

Another friend?

IGN: SampysMC

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to play with my friends iStephen24x7 and oDefused on a great tekkit server that has barely any items banned.

Why should we accept you: You've accepted my friends and I'm just like them, I do not use and hacks or cheats on my client and from what I've heard this server is a great server with a great community.

IGN: MarioChase

Reason for Wanting to become a member: I want to be more involved with the server seeing that there is a lot of great people on the server.

Why should we accept you: Because work well with people and enjoy sharing and learning ideas from others. Also i enjoy helping people out when it comes to problem solving.