[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

IGN: W1Z_KH4L1F4 ( Ineedtosleep )

Reason for wanting to become a member: I'd like to be able to have knowledge that my items are safe, and be able to progress properly through tekkit with plugins available to make things easier, so I can spend more time on the server.

Why should we accept you: I'm friendly, love playing minecraft, and at least mediocre at tekkit, plus I have the ability to build things that look good, increasing the appeal for your server.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: xXninja_slothXx

Reason for wanting to become a member: I LOVE TEKKIT SERVERS. Especially ones with nothing much disabled! I have awesome plans for a house... All i need is like every mod :D

Why should we accept you: I won't grief, I'm here for enjoying tekkit and not to destroy someones hard work ^.^ Also you will love me 4eva :3

Main post has been edited with new pictures after a map restart that we had to make.

This was in order to stop the lag we were having on the server from chunk loaders. This issue has now been dealt with and the server is running stronger and having less issues then before!

IGN darkkilla32

Reason for wanting to become a member: i want to get more out of your server

Why should we accept you: same reason :)

IGN topherkid

Reason for wanting to become a member: because me and my friend dark would like this to be our regular server

Why should we accept you: another new player

IGN: Jamskis

Reason for wanting to become a member: Curious about your server and I'm probably going to stay for a while, so figured why not try to apply while at it. :)

Why should we accept you: I want to learn about stuff I can do with Tekkit and what wouldn't be better chance to do that than join in MP server with Tekkit mod on it. Looking forward for group projects n' stuff !

IGN:Stobbsy45

Reason for wanting to become a member: Would like access to plugins :P

Why should we accept you: Although im new to tekkit i really want to learn how to play and i will be a loyal and useful member once i have got the hang of it :D

IGN: Ronkainen

Reason for wanting to become a member: I need a home. :( Plus I want to start playing on this server for real.

Why should we accept you: I'm helpful, group play oriented person looking forward to being outstanding member of the server community.

IGN: Ressuli

Reason for wanting to become a member: I'd like to play on the server for real and enjoy the server. I have couple of friends playing here already (Ronkainen, Jamskis).

Why should we accept you: I am a mature gamer who enjoys helping others who are in the need of help.

IGN: Riyuzakisan

Reason for wanting to become a member:

I would like to play on a secure Tekkit server with my friends, without having to worry about griefers and randomly being killed by someone in the middle of building something.

Why should we accept you:

I have read the rules and agree to follow them. I play nicely with others.

IGN: Freyor

Reason for wanting to become a member: Some of my friends playing here already and of course, actually working tekkit server where you can play without laggings.

Why should we accept you: decent, honest and logical builder/miner :)

IGN: sendified

Reason for wanting to become a member: I Have been playing on this server and I think that this is one of the best servers I have been on and i would really like to be a member.

Why should we accept you: I think I could help oher players and staff in building and helping with resources.

IGN: pezzer01

Reason for wanting to become a member: to play with other players that use tekkit instead of myself.

Why should we accept you: well i like playing with other players that have the same interest as me :) as it get lonely playing by myself :(.