[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

if this server didn't have ee enabled it might be a good server. but sadly the players are extremely defensive and everyone is either a complete noob or full red matter armor. if you really want to play an ee enabled server there are far better servers, and theres always single player if you plan to hammer craters around the world. of course i was only on for a little bit ranting my ass off about how bad ee is. and i can say from that small experience that the players get worked up far too easily and the staff ends up having to quiet them down before they can handle the problem. and as for ee itself i found 3 diamond setups within walking distance from spawn. wish i had screenshotted them before they banned me for "annoying players". overall i think its ee that ruins everything else for this server. remove it and i might actually feel bad about getting banned.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: RcieOktgieke

Reason for wanting to become a member: Lag-free?! I'm hooked. But even if not, I need a good TechnicPack server.

Why should we accept you: When I was on my vanilla minecraft server, i was a helpful part of the community; I made public farms, donated supplies, made helpful comments, and never griefed or spammed.

Thanks!

This is Pineap, I'm already on the server, I'd just like to report a destruction catalyst grief at the co-ords x1095 y80 z-658

We have abandoned this house and moved far away, but we are just letting you know that it is still happening

Have a nice evening

if this server didn't have ee enabled it might be a good server. but sadly the players are extremely defensive and everyone is either a complete noob or full red matter armor. if you really want to play an ee enabled server there are far better servers, and theres always single player if you plan to hammer craters around the world. of course i was only on for a little bit ranting my ass off about how bad ee is. and i can say from that small experience that the players get worked up far too easily and the staff ends up having to quiet them down before they can handle the problem. and as for ee itself i found 3 diamond setups within walking distance from spawn. wish i had screenshotted them before they banned me for "annoying players". overall i think its ee that ruins everything else for this server. remove it and i might actually feel bad about getting banned.

The reason we have EE enabled is because we dont feel that tekkit is tekkit without it. Alot of players on this server because of EE being enabled, resulting in the exact oppisite of what you are wanting.

Your opinion is totally valid and yes there maybe better servers out there. But you do have to remeber, we are about 6 days old. we have almost a full server every evening and hardly any complaints. Therefore your opinion is exactly what it says on the tin.

Other players might want this sort of server, others might not (like you) so please dont insult the server if its not the server for you. As for the paranoid and annoying members. Most members are only paranoid because of the grief that can happen with EE. We are finding ways of patching this and are slowly working on results in order to make the mod better for everyone.

I have thought about disableing EE but the playerbase we have now would disappear if we did so. Therefore i wont do it, because i care more about the players on the server then what one person has an opinion of over the server.

IGN: MrDLT

Reason for wanting to become a member: I'm currently on the server and it is amazing, i would like to become a member so i can have more fun on it.

Why should we accept you: Because im not a griefer nor a stealer and im just on the server to have fun, and enjoy tekkit and all of its gizmos.

ItsJustMe518/ItsJustMe407 (I play on Both)

I am getting very bored with some of the other servers I play on with friends because EE is disabled. I would really like to play on one that i can tpa, set my home, and make a ton of diamonds with the SUN!

I know alot about the Industrial/Build/Rail craft part of tekkit, and would like to learn about the EE part of it. I dont grief and normally just walk awhile out of spawn and that set up on a little island.

IGN: Warnerm14

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to have a fun experience on the server and be able to possibly record on it.

Why we should accept you: I can record on the server and get more people to get on possibly plus im a nice guy

IGN:Raze0365

Reason for wanting to become a member: I have been around a lot of Tekkit servers and i found this the most fun and best and i find the Staff and players very kind

Why should we accept you:I am a good builder and a good player and i'm always ready to help new Tekkit players on the server or other that need my assistance

Why Do You Want To Become Member? I want to become a member so i can have access to use plugins and have a reason to stay on the server.

You should accept me because ill play an active roll in the community and be good to people and wont greif or steal.

I have been banned for some reason. It says for griefing but i havent done anything. My Girl Friend Shstacy said she signed on and all of our stuff was gone. so maybe they think i was the one who did griefed her. I would like more information about what happened and why i have been banned. thanks

Alright, here goes

IGN: Therfir

Reason for wanting to become a member: I played for a bit and I think the people are a lot of fun to hang out with, so I would love to play Tekkit with other people for once (only played solo so far)

Why should we accept you: Quite frankly, because I'm fun :) I love the Tekkit modpacks and I love trying out new projects and building things!

IGN: kilballord

Reason for wanting to become a member: I know what I'm doing with tekkit and tekkit is even more fun with any/all the plugins.

Why should we accept you: I'm a loyal player (a.k.a I'll be on a lot) and I'm good with all the mods and I like to try new projects.

IGN: AUSABC

Reason for wanting to become a member: I thoroughly enjoy minecraft and the tekkit mod. It is fun and I like to play with my friends.

Why should we accept you: I will not break ANY rules, will play and contribute to the server and have fun with the tekkit modpack.

IGN: Maxkabamm

Reason for wanting to become a member: Server looks legen - wait for it - dary

Why should we accept you: I don't break rules and respect staff (as long as they show the same respect to me, which I'm sure they will)

IGN: Mr_Shroom

Reason for wanting to become a member: I really like Tekkit, and I want to play it with other people.

Why should we accept you: I'm a nice person and I'm fun to be around. I want to enjoy this server, looks great!

IGN: reicory

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to be able to set home, also having access to tpa will help me and my friends to build together as a team.

Why should we accept you: I am a great IC2 and EE player, and want to be able to (easily) cooperate with other people on the server to learn about BC2 and RP2 and other mods inside of the Tekkit pack.

IGN:silas825

Reason for wanting to become a member:I Really need an nice tekkit server to play on and i just wonna hang on and be cool:D

Why Should We Accept you: First thing Why Should You Not Accept Me? And besides that i am and good player

that likes to give things i have too any off out and just WHY NOT?:D:D:D

Note:No Real Smiles On This Forum?

IGN: ltberryballs

Reason for wanting to become a member: I started playing on the server as i wanted to try tekkit multiplayer. It turned out to be really fun so becoming a member will make it more fun :)

Why should we accept you?: I have started playing on the server and i am mature and fell as though i can contribute to the server. I also will not cause others harm by griefing or doing anything else as that would ruin the server for everyone.

IGN: mikekrason

Reason for wanting to become a member: To be able to use the server to its fullest :D

Why should we accept you: I have never been banned, I have been a mod on many servers, and own a server myself, so i follow rules and standards.