[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: ShadowX3003

Reason for wanting to become a member:I would like to play tekkit with my friends. I will play on this server, it's perfect for me.

Why should we accept you: Beacuse I like to play tekkit with my friends and I won't grief. Griefing is NOT fun.

IGN: Givey246

Reason for wanting to become a member: I really like tekkit servers with a nice community that is really helpful and you guys seem to be just that.

Why should we accept you:I want to help other people with this mod as i have a fair knowledge of it and i just really want to play tekkit with you guys and my friends!

IGN: Master_elite

Banned For: Greifing someones nuclear generator.

Reason You should be unbanned: I didn't really know the danger of messing with one of them(first time with tekkit) and I was new to the server. If I'm unbanned I won't grief again, I just wanted to not drown.

IGN: Joe5004

Reason for wanting to become a member: First time using this mod, so it would be great to have some help with it.

Why should we accept you: Because i am a nice guy and hoping to have fun with you guys.

IGN:lordmj329

Reason for wanting to become a member:This look's like best tekkit server i have found, I hate it when mod's are disabled.

Why should we accept you:I know a good bit about the mod's from tekkit, And think it would be fun to join a good server.

IGN: chok38

Reason for wanting to become a member: I would really like an offical server i can play on often

Why should we accept you: i am a very trust worthy person and im very kind to admins and other players cant wait to play :D

IGN:wUnDeR_AOT

Reason for wanting to become a member:so i can work with people while being able to protect my chest from griefers and stealers

Why should we accept you: i love to make stuff to help me i might even make stuff to help other people

IGN:StupidnameFTW

Reason for wanting to become a member: Me and my friend Dj_Diddles got really far with tekkit on our last server then it got reset and we lost everything so we found this one and it has everything we want in a tekkit server.Why should we accept you:We enjoy tekkit and would like to be able to acess all of the plugins and we will be on this server for a while our last tekkit session was 9 hours straight.

Ps. Please make Dj_Diddles member too we are best friends.