[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:unseennote

Reason for wanting to become a member:I saw this server, and I told a friend (Gamer0904) That it looks pretty good, so we planned to join it, and I want use of the plugins, and what fun is no being able to use plugins?

Why should we accept you: I am respectful to those who deserve the respect, and I'll speak my mind if I see something wrong or flawed, other than that, I'm a generally nice guy...

Reason for wanting to become a member: i would like to have the extra features of being a member so my experience with the tekkit server will be better and so i can enjoy it more.

Why should we accept you: i wont grief,spam, or annoy any other members or guests in the server and would be glad to help anyone if accepted as a member

IGN:flamingcoop, jonojigsaw, nightgobblin, protonbuilder

Reason for wanting to become a member: love tekkit and this server looks awesome!!! also want the commands for a more enjoyable experience

Why should we accept you:I think you should accept me and my friends because we want to have a better experience I am also a caring player and will help anyone if i can and i though you could accept my friends too thankyou

Replied to ;)

Lee_lee, you griefed spawn. There is really no reason we should let you back in. I'll have to think about your appeal, as you griefed quite a few blocks. As of now there is no chance for you to come back.

He's a good guy, i am sure he wont do it again, he loves this server!

IGN: lordvallum

Reason for wanting to become a member: I was a member before the map was resettet and i played a lot and well on your server nice people you have

Why should we accept you: I go for the big things, like gigant structures preferably towers n stuff, and i like adventuring around and visit all the cool places that were build up

IGN:Eagleras

Reason for wanting to become a member: My friends have recommended this server to me and told me that it is "an amazing server".

Why should we accept you: I am a sensible minecraft player who never resorts to breaking rules and loves to to take part in community projects.

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE UN-BAN ME :'( I WILL DO ANYTHING :(

IGN:

crizkuro

Reason for wanting to become a member:

To have fun OfC!

Why should we accept you:

"I'm awesome, I have a laminated card which also acts as a legal document. If being awesome is not enough, SHAME ON YOU!!! But really I'd like to come try out tekkit with other people. I usually end up building small , but heavily detailed places to live, and I'd like to see what I can do with the addition of tekkit. I'm also not a douche griefer , enjoy helping other people and cant point out the above mentioned card enough."

IGN: tonymontana23

Reason for wanting to become a member: this is the best tekkit server i found when i was looking for a good one

Why should we accept you: I am very familiar with all the mods in tekkit, and i can help people who dont know much about the modpack

IGN: bfrankkk

Reason for wanting to become a member: To enjoy this great Tekkit server and have fun with my friends.

Why should we accept you: I love to play and spend my time on Tekkit. I have used Tekkit for months now, and love to talk to the community. :)