[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

its not whitelist you can still join it but if you want access to the plugins you must apply for memeber. Whitlist is were you must apply to join. Like i just said you can join you just need to apply for member to get the full benefit of the server.

So its a greylist.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:TheGridIron

Reason for wanting to become a member: The server looks very fun! And I would love to try the experiance of your server and have lots and lots of fun with my friends!

Why should we accept you: I think you should because i'm very helpfull I can do lots for all of you. I can greet all new player's Help all new player's Give them items. Help with anything you guys need to be helped with

Hi I would just like to say that there is an issue with the Nova catalyst trade o mart thing at spawn I traded 4 Iron blocks for 4 Nova Catalysts and once I received the Nova Catalysts they disappeared, I would just like you to know that this problem exists. I am putting this on the forums because there is no admin on at the time. I would appreciate my Iron Blocks back

IGN Teckdragon

IGN: amwill00

Reason for wanting to become a member: I love using Tekkit, and my two other friends showed me this server a few days ago, and it was really fun. I also would like permission to livestream/record videos on this server, and get it out there!

Why should we accept you: I will bring my skills of tekkit to the server and i am willing to help anyone!

Ban Appeal For Dinorawrzzz:

I was recently told that i was banned for griefing somone named kwi... i am not sure about who that is or what i griefed but i think i should be accepted back in becuase i was wrong to grief whatever i did was not perposly done or meant with purpose. Please accept me back becuase this is my home server! I feel like i am apart of the family! That is until i was banned, please accept me back!

IGN: The_Real_Novice

Reason for wanting to become a member: EqEx

Why should we accept you: I have no intentions of greifing or anything of the sort. I simply wish to enjoy myself and the company of others.

IGN: MANOFCORNWOOD

Reason for wanting to become a member: because i want to play on this awesome server with access to all the pluggins

Why should we accept you: because i want to hang out on a great server with my friends and i will not break any rules

IGN:TNTCRAZYMAN

Reason for wanting to become a member: I love Tekkit and playing with friends and mods.

Why should we accept you: I am Good with Most mods (including Forestry but it's gone now :"() and hope to expand on my knowlegde of Tekkit mods

IGN:raggedreece , kyuss111 , FunnyFunkyMonkey

Reason for wanting to become a member: we want to become members so we can work together, use the plug-ins to get wood faster and easier and to setup diamond, darkmatter and redmatter shops with a small factory to produce (similar to the one above)

edit1:

also i know personally(raggedreece) alot about all the mods in tekkit and my friend (kyuss111) also understands a fair amount of the mods

IGN: Ateren1

Reason for wanting to become a member: So I can use your magnificant plugins and not have to walk 1000 meters each death >3<

Why should we accept you: I have no intentions of griefing or trolling anybody at all. I also aim to be a friendly member to help out whenever needed.

IGN:Antradz

Reason for wanting to become a member:I need an alternative than the server I am A Co-Owner on so I can get away from those people and I need one that is up all the time.

Why should we accept you:You should accept me because I have never griefed anything in my whole life and I plan to keep it that way. I love tekkit and I would like to play on another server.

Thanks For Your Time Sincerely,

Antradz.

IGN: henet122

Reason for wanting to become a member: I'd like a nice, calm server where I won't get rudely interrupted by abusive admins whilst working on creations

Why should we accept you: I'm a decently nice person who can follow / enforce rules and help work on creations

IGN: Magnaslash44

Reason for wanting to become a member: I wish to become an established member of a well run server

Why we should accept you: I am a nice guy and hope i can add something to the server by joining :)

IGN: snowinowen

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to become a member on a great server and have the full experience of the server.

Why should we accept you: I am a good person, I won't grief and I just want to enjoy the experience Tekkit gives you and play with the people on the server.

IGN: Alkil

Reason for wanting to become a member: I was looking for a good tekkit server and a friend recommended this one so I tried it and this server seems to have the best community as well as plugins

Why should we accept you: I am a friendly player that hopes to add to the server and help others on it.