[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

IGN: Excellion1498

Reason for wanting to become a member: I've been looking for an open server with no griefing/pvp and without having half of the EE items disabled.

Why should we accept you: I have never griefed, and would never do so. I also have some minor experience with Tekkit and will add to the friendly community.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: darver01

Reason for wanting to become a member: Getting bored of playing tekkit alone, would like to build some crazy stuff on a server

Why should we accept you: Because I am awesome :D Nah, the real reason is because I wanna build a diamond factory and doing that alone will probably end in explosions and mess ups and random coal balls getting piped the wrong way.

IGN: Nytelife

Reason for wanting to become a member: I am looking for a good community in which to learn and enjoy tekkit with others.

Why should we accept you: I am an "older", mature, player. I like to have fun and learn with others. I always contribute to the community when possible. I love having a good time with good people.

ign:drwallrus

reason for wanting to become a member: i love tekkit and your server is the only one i have found in about an hour of searching that includes EE and is not too large.

why should we accept you: I'm mature,

ಠ_ ಠ, yet funny ,

(•‿•) ,i don't know everything about tekkit but am a fast learner,and i don't get angry easily

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ .

IGN: resupine

Reason for wanting to become a member: I've been playing on the server for a while and would like access to the plugins.

Why should we accept you: I am mature and friendly and will contribute nicely to the community.

IGN:Alx101

Reason for wanting to become a member: I am in search for a fun, tekkit 3.0.3 server that is good

Why should we accept you: I see myself as pretty helpful and nice, and i would like to contribute with whatever i can.

Ya i never fucking broke 1 block if you call grief talking on teamspeak about other players asking for admins and bad staff then your a Fucktard server owner. not even smart enough to make a name tag Owner beside your name or Dev. You got any proof i Griefed logs pictures video no you don't you banned me cause i said you had a bad staff. You don't have any reason to ban me other then hate Mother Fucker.

Dude im so with you, i get banned ofr no reason

Mike, we have a website that is on the front page, We post ban reports there, if you wish to appeal your ban. please go there.

For when hawk posts on this fourmn page. I would like to note that he was one of the main griefes on the server tonight. So if he even decides to try and post saying this server is bad, apprently he has owned lots of servers. My quesiton.. what happened to thoose servers then? We have having a go at us because we wasnt doing enough to stop grief, when we are cracking down on it as we speak, and he was actaully one of the main people who actaully griefed. The reason i am posting this is because i would not like one persons opinon to actaully affect our server. We have full proof it was him, the only reason we are not sharing it is because we dont believe in sharing certain detials unless we really need to.

yours,

kimbo1893

Dude tell me this, i aint gonna make a big deal or an ass about it. But i did not greif. I was helping the guy out, because he had 2 low voltage solar panales and and the rest were high voltage, and i had 5 high voltage so i was trying to be nice and switch the two low ones for the two high ones, i was not greifing, I swear on my familys grave, I love your server becuase it has nice staff, and helpful players. I love helping your players. Just please just unbann me, I was just trying to be helpful to a fellow player that needed two more high voltage solar panales. Im Sorry mate ): I was just helping out

IGN: Mikill_Thomas

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to use the plugins, tired of having to run from spawn every time I die stupidly.

Why should we accept you: Me and my buddy really want to play together, but don't have a multiplayer server to call our own, so we're hoping have fun on this one! Already made a couple of friends here, and you seem like a really cool group of people. :D

Dude tell me this, i aint gonna make a big deal or an ass about it. But i did not greif. I was helping the guy out, because he had 2 low voltage solar panales and and the rest were high voltage, and i had 5 high voltage so i was trying to be nice and switch the two low ones for the two high ones, i was not greifing, I swear on my familys grave, I love your server becuase it has nice staff, and helpful players. I love helping your players. Just please just unbann me, I was just trying to be helpful to a fellow player that needed two more high voltage solar panales. Im Sorry mate ): I was just helping out

I am not the only admin on this server. I run the community and stavlor runs the server. Therefore you will still have to use a ban appeal on our fourmns. Its what we do, if you do that, and we believe you then you shall be unbanned. However if you dont then im afraid there is nothing i can do. I ask everyone else the same thing and im afraid i cant make an exception for only one member, sorry.

Ya i never fucking broke 1 block if you call grief talking on teamspeak about other players asking for admins and bad staff then your a Fucktard server owner. not even smart enough to make a name tag Owner beside your name or Dev. You got any proof i Griefed logs pictures video no you don't you banned me cause i said you had a bad staff. You don't have any reason to ban me other then hate Mother Fucker.

What i find really funny about this, is that you have basicaly just showed that you are not a respectable person and you truly dont understand the main rule about running a community. Respect. Why would I even need to make a tag next to my name? What i do literally has nothing to do with you, and everyone has their own opinion, What amases me is that you are just so unrespectable and its obv with your bad mouthing that you would grief any server. However i dont believe in influencing others servers. Its obv that truly you are actaully bothered about your ban, so why even grief in the first place? Just drop it, your just making your appearence worse for everyone else to see. Its people like that who we dont allow on the server, and the main reason you were banned. Just because your angry doesnt mean you have to take it out on a server. It shows what truly people who do that, are like.

IGN: Nickster582

Reason for wanting to become a member: I have played on this server for a while, and I have really enjoyed it, but I want the extra features that members get.

Why should we accept you:

I am a very clever person, and can figure something out just by tinkering with it. Because of this, I would be a great addition to the community. I have also been on the server for some time, and know my way around. Not only that, but I am also a good builder.

I am not the only admin on this server. I run the community and stavlor runs the server. Therefore you will still have to use a ban appeal on our fourmns. Its what we do, if you do that, and we believe you then you shall be unbanned. However if you dont then im afraid there is nothing i can do. I ask everyone else the same thing and im afraid i cant make an exception for only one member, sorry.

Can you atleast just send me the ip? and do your server have team speak Jw cuz im sick of typimg stuff

You do know Hawk that even cussing an aggravating someone verbally is considered griefing since You are causing them grief. I dont know what actually happens but we do ban for specific reasons yes we make mistakes but according to what i just read my opinion is to believe Kimbo he was respectful and polite and informative. You on the other hand were rude, disrespectful and just plain insulting. With those taking into consideration anyone would one believe Kimbo over you or two not care what you have to say due to the plain insulting language and disrespectful behavior.