[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

IGN: ian2671

Reason for wanting to become a member: i want to be a member because i would like to have more perms on the server like having a perm to use some of the plugins.

Why should we accept you: i never grief, im nice to other player, and im also a very trusworthy person, i have been an admin on many different servers.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN- Swifthawk99

Reason you want to become a member on this awesome server?- Easy! I've looked high and low with my friends for a good server to play on, and this one looked pretty good.

Why should we accept you?- I would like to be a part of the server's community

IGN: ajrocker13

Reason for wanting to become a member: This seems like a really good server, not a lot is banned, staff seems nice, and i like that there is no PVP.

Why should we accept you: All i want to do is build with my friends, i don't grief, i don't break rules, i will respect others and staff. The reason i want to join, is because griefing and PVP seem to not be allowed on this server, which is great.

IGN:calec94

Reason for wanting to become a member: want to use all of da server, its awsome

Why should we accept you: i hpe you accept me for you pll are awsome and i want to use the servers full potential!

IGN: NoobSlayer

Reason for wanting to become a member: I love the server and all the members are very layed back and are helping me start out.

Why should we accept you: I love playing tekkit and i would love to be around here for a long time

IGN: Goldenrod45

Reason for wanting to become a member: I find Technic ssp a little boring and want to play with other people

Why should we accept you: I have no idea on anything related to running a server and I'm a very nice person that needs a little help in understanding how some mods work in tekkit.

IGN:Craig_1690

Reason for wanting to become a member: i love this mod and would love to play with other people!

Why should we accept you:im a great minecrafter and great to get on with!

This is for my friend he dont have an account

IGN:Matt21498

Reason for wanting to become a member:Im looking to enjoy tekkit experience with other people

Why should we accept you:i wont cause any trouble im just looking to have a good time

IGN: hawk5602

Reason for wanting to become a member: EE is enabled with good rules and staff and this server has a good community. Having access to all the plugins.

Why should we accept you: I know a lot about tekkit. I am a friendly guy and hope to add to your awesome community. I can report players that may be doing dupe glitches cause i have been admin and mod on tekkit servers before.

IGN: puddies2

Reason for wanting to become a member: i saw my brother playing and he needed my help and i also love to play tekkit

Why should we accept you: i love to play tekkit with my friends and im also a big help to people