[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

In-GameName: himan135Age/Time zone: 11 (very mature[and smart] for my age)Eastern Standard Time ExperiencewithTekkit: I know all the mods almost perfectly accept for Red PowerMod experience: I am a moderator on 2 vanilla servers, and an admin on anotherWhy should i make you a mod: I am very fair and will help people with their problems. I HATE greifers as i have been greifed once and i saw a horrible case of gerifing on the server and i want to prevent that :DSkype name: v3n0m_w0lf

Mod app :D

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: TheMilkies

Exp with tekkit: I played quite a while in one server untill i got griefed HARDCORE. Then i decided to join a whitelisted server and to have fun! Im not expert with tekkit things but i sure learn fast.

Did you read the rules? : Is there any reason to ask? Sure i did!

Ty for reading.

-TheMilky

IGN: TheMilkies

Exp with tekkit: I played quite a while in one server untill i got griefed HARDCORE. Then i decided to join a whitelisted server and to have fun! Im not expert with tekkit things but i sure learn fast.

Did you read the rules? : Is there any reason to ask? Sure i did!

Ty for reading.

-TheMilky

Whitelisted

• In-Game Name:pelon2016
  • Experience with Tekkit: Bin playing for about 4 weeks i own my own private server but i get bored because my friends are rarely on.
  • Did you read the rules:Yes i have read the rules i always read the rules for every server.

• In-Game Name: noda1212
  • Experience with Tekkit: None :P. This is the first server I am hoping to get on, and I hope to learn a lot from the other who play this and help them out as well. I do however have a ton of experience with buildcraft and industrialcraft2. any other mods I know nothing about :P
  • Did you read the rules?: Yes, I have read and fully understand the rules.
  • Your personal http://whitelist.mcf.li/ link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/d3d01230266b633bc7953f1db8afecc409a0e4fb
  • Why were you banned?: Mainly bullshit reasons that were unfair. However there is one I am proud of because the owners were trolls to everyone on that server ;3.

• In-Game Name: noda1212
  • Experience with Tekkit: None :P. This is the first server I am hoping to get on, and I hope to learn a lot from the other who play this and help them out as well. I do however have a ton of experience with buildcraft and industrialcraft2. any other mods I know nothing about :P
  • Did you read the rules?: Yes, I have read and fully understand the rules.
  • Your personal http://whitelist.mcf.li/ link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/d3d01230266b633bc7953f1db8afecc409a0e4fb
  • Why were you banned?: Mainly bullshit reasons that were unfair. However there is one I am proud of because the owners were trolls to everyone on that server ;3.

You have been banned on 2 servers for ultra greifing and hacked clients, its a low chance you'll be allowed on, but its not my decision ;)

You have been banned on 2 servers for ultra greifing and hacked clients, its a low chance you'll be allowed on, but its not my decision ;)

I've only been banned once for legit reasons. The rest were lies and troll admins. Also if you noticed the only legit ban is a global ban. 3 of those servers I logged onto and was banned because the admins thought I was greifing when I wasnt.

I've only been banned once for legit reasons. The rest were lies and troll admins. Also if you noticed the only legit ban is a global ban. 3 of those servers I logged onto and was banned because the admins thought I was greifing when I wasnt.

Please use mcbans to dispute them or ask cmuff.

EDIT: I went on all the servers and none of them could provide any evidence, 1 even kicked my automatically when I joined, youll probably get in, but still ask cmuff.

• In-Game Name:Pitu189
  • Experience with Tekkit:playing for 6 months
  • Did you read the rules?:yes
  • Why were you banned?:never been

• In-Game Name:pelon2016
  • Experience with Tekkit: Bin playing for about 4 weeks i own my own private server but i get bored because my friends are rarely on.
  • Did you read the rules:Yes i have read the rules i always read the rules for every server.

Both whitelisted

pelon you have 2 bans so we'll be watching :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons