Technic Pack vs GMod Wiremod

Which one do YOU, the community, think is more technical? Wiremod in one corner for GMod, or the compilation of mods forming the Technic Pack for MC. Forgetting about crafting, mining etc, which one do you think is the better technical mod/pack? I own both, so I just want a community poll. Thank you in advance to those who answer. Also, if interested I can pm you my Steam id.

P.S. If you dont have GMod, its cheap and its fun. Try it out someday....

well, it depends, if you were to give a drooling MCF citizen technic, they would just go, "LOL, IT NO WERK, MAH PIPES NO CENNECT." If you were to give the same person Wiremod, they would go, "LOL, EXPLODE BUTTON!" each has it's capabilities and disadvantages, you need yo be pretty smart to use them to their max.

That's goddamn insane, I thought you were trolling.

I guess technic will always be better because you actually have to work for your cool machines.

Yes, but technic machines are easy to set up, and the resource gathering is repetitive with the menial labor. GMod machines are fairly hard to work with (multiplayer is also extremely good, TTT, RP, etc) which uses physics, something Minecraft is lacking.