Portal Gun Mod

Hello every buddy reading this thread! Today I just wanted to see if some buddy knew if it was possible to run the portal gun mod on tekkit 3. I know some people might be saying stuff about this mod but it doesn't mater, I think it can be handy now and then.

Anyway if some buddy could help me on this post a reply and I would be very thankful.

Thanks!

-Ejay424

ErusPrime if your not here to help and just insult people just go away.

I also em interested if someone could make portalgun mod compatible with Tekkit i don't know how to do item/block ids stuff or if there even space left in the tekkit pack(if that is what it is... pretty sure it is, i've it read somewhere), I can't code.

ErusPrime if your not here to help and just insult people just go away.

I also em interested if someone could make portalgun mod compatible with Tekkit i don't know how to do item/block ids stuff or if there even space left in the tekkit pack(if that is what it is... pretty sure it is, i've it read somewhere), I can't code.

using the forum search function does not require any special skills.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not clicking the reply button when you dont know the answer to what people asks for, and not being rude does not require any special skill either.

On topic:

Use PortalStick http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/project-33575/

I use it in my server and it's bloody awesome! As it's a bukkit plugin you dont need anything done client side, so for me this is better than the portal mod.

i made this account jjust so i could comment on this asshat.....why would you make a comment if it does nothing for anybody but mabe make you feel a bit better about yourself these forums are not here for that kind of help you need professonal for that... no in fact they are here to help others have the same problem for question so if you have nothing to put into the question stay the fuck out of it....people like you just piss me off.. anyway sux to here that it will not work but there is another mod that does im useins on my server now with no problems its called portalstick on the bukkit http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/project-33575/ hope this helps =)

i made this account jjust so i could comment on this asshat.....why would you make a comment if it does nothing for anybody but mabe make you feel a bit better about yourself these forums are not here for that kind of help you need professonal for that... no in fact they are here to help others have the same problem for question so if you have nothing to put into the question stay the fuck out of it....people like you just piss me off.. anyway sux to here that it will not work but there is another mod that does im useins on my server now with no problems its called portalstick on the bukkit http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/project-33575/ hope this helps =)

Let's start at the beginning. You're new here so it should be noted that a large majority of the MC community are idiots. Sometimes it's because they're children and they haven't learned yet. In which case, my post was to push them towards finding the answer on their own. In other cases, they're just dumb and lazy and are not deserving of having the answer delivered to them.

Secondly, your post was in no way helpful. It just bitched me out and then posted the same information as the post right above you. I will agree that I'm an asshat though. I don't believe in allowing the ignorant to continue being ignorant.

Finally, don't ever try to yell at someone on the internet. If you cannot form a cogent and grammatically correct argument, people will care about what you've said as much as they care about seeing a picture of your baby as your avatar. Unless you are the baby. That would be as impressive as it is explanatory.

Just to be helpful, I'll provide a link for anyone that wants to know how to get portal gun functionality on bukkit