Yogcomic Discussion

Cheap Shot

cant help reading they're really interesting and well made wish my computer art skills was as good as yours but im better with a pencil and paper still and cant really do funny i can copy thou its a start hope you enjoy making the story as much as we enjoy reading em too ;D

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He uses his Golden Claw as a paper weight to keep pesky dovakhin from blowing them around, e.g. FUS RO DAH.

I really like your comics Cheap Shot, they point out some of the sillier things in the games that we know are silly but don't exactly register right away, like wheat being club drugs essentially or the farming chickens being nothing more than egging a wall. Keep up the good work, my friend!

I guess it's just comics by Cheap Shot now. I doubt Cranberry will be working with the yogscast much longer. As much as I laughed at the picture she drew, it's a pretty bad move for an artist when ending a working relationship. Looks bad. It's like an anti-portfolio. If you don't know what happened, Keep up!

Oh, is that the one Tinman was talking about? Haven't seen it, but I gather it's not particularly flattering.

Not really no. If she didn't quit then I assume she's fired. To be fair though, it was her funniest drawing yet.

I marvel at how much drama is being stirred up over pointless bullshit that doesn't matter. People are treating it like walmart executives were caught beating up staff when really it's some guys who do youtube videos for money decided they no longer wanted 18 year olds in charge of things in their business. Like it's some huge surprise when people who have no real experience handling employees aren't professional about asking them to leave their video game youtube company. Sorry I guess? Better take it up with the "People under 20 who think they're important and invaluable for some reason" union. (PUTWTTIAIFSR)

You should link me to whatever that Tinman thing is you're talking about though. He was incharge of comics before Hannah had to take over because he wasn't doing any work, so you can imagine I don't like the guy.

They were way too nice to him and gave him too many second chances. Not surprised at all about the money thing. It makes me personally very angry because it means any ad revenue my comics generated went to him instead of the yogscast. I have no personal recourse since I've had nothing taken from me personally, but I imagine they sure do.

• 2 weeks later...

A new comic is up. Also I may not have actually mentioned it but the entire comics interface has been redone. It's much nicer now. You can like my shit on fbook or twitter or reddit whatever you use. There's also a button to enlarge the comics, and a proper archive so you can go read them all.

• 2 weeks later...

I recently took a look through all the comics and I gotta say one thing: Amazing job. If I understand correctly, you do the Creepered Out (Don't remember exactly what it's called) and the other authors do the other comics?

Yeah more or less. The ones with my name on them at any rate. Skyrammed and CreeperedOut, with a brief 3 part bit of pokemon moonlighting. The other artist was Cranberry but she did a thing and no longer does comics anymore. They lost a lot of "staff" over that retarded peva drama. I gotta say though, I'm not sure how much of a "loss" it really was overall. They've started some kind of weird e-grudge community using the yogiverse url peva took with him, but it's a pretty useless and boring site. Oo cool, I can hang out with a bunch of kids who get worked up about internet shit over teamspeak. Sign me up!