Small Scale Recruitment Thread

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for a few Tekkit Classic players who specialize in or are experts in at one of the major mods, to design and share ideas, possibly start a grand scale project involving a battleship warfare "minigame". Add me on Skype (Patric20878) or PM me here if you think you have the know-how, and I'll test you to see if you qualify.

I host and play on my Hamachi server.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi,

I know that doubled the post. sorry about that

I would like to play with somebody who speak English. 

I would like to combine learning English with the game. I know how play. I know MC, tekkit classic (don't know everything about new Tekkit).

I understand a lot of words but I can't speak clearly  :( I can't host. I have a premium.

My name is Przemek and I am a 28 year old very mature guy from Poland  :D

requirements:

- patience 

- English 
- TS 
- and once again patience for my English

If you are interested in what will happen to two people from different cultures, I invite you to survival with me  :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

im looking for up to 3 more people to join my server i have created. i can play for up to 4 hours during week days and usually 6 on weekends if i have nothing planned. the mod pack on the server consists of the yogscast moonquest pack and a few others i had put in to make it a little more fun. you can contact me on skype at mike_gentile36 anytime for my server details.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking for a person or people to join me on a server or a new private world. 14+ i can play whenever just msg me a time when you can play and ill give you a teamspeak ip or skype although i'd really prefer teamspeak seeing as it's all around better in my opinion.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

im a 15 year old gamer and lately iv been craving minecraft for somereason so i decided to play tekkit. im looking for a few guys to have fun in tekkit, accasionally screw around and just enjoy ourselves. i can host my own server but my internet isnt the greates so there might be lag. i can have up to 5 people in my server because i use hamachi and thats the limit. if you want to join pm me on here or add me on skype-   tristen.tyrrell                                not sure if thats whats actually on my skype but it should be it.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm looking for 1-2 people to join me on my private Tekkit server, or me join theirs. I'm not running anything much beyond standard Tekkit and a few simple plugins, and I'd welcome starting fresh if I find the right person/people to join in. I'm in my 40's, would like to find some other folks to tinker and goof off with in MC. I generally play nights EST 6p-

109.247.38.110 if you wanna play :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looking for 2-3 people to play on my private tekkit classic server, Server will be on Gmt times(united kingdom) age is not a issue i also have a teamspeak 3 server will give ip's to both tekkit and teamspeak servers through skype 

Skype name is wackywino 

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...