This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Supra Modded Survival : A Huge Expandable Modpack

1 post in this topic

Hey guys and girls !

Do you remember Ultra Modded Survival, that amazing modpack Amaxter made, according to CaptainSparklez's series on it? I do too, and I can tell you I miss it. But hey, in life, everything changes ! That's why UMS has to get a new start : I am proud to present Supra Modded Survival ! This new pack combines the old UMS Pack as well as 30+ more mods, and 200+ quests ! Dive into a netting of mods that range from technology, magic, exploration, rpg and much much more !

On top of that, you and your friends can play together : I made the server files available on this page, but fear not: new community servers will start to appear. Let's build new communities around what Amaxter has built !

We will soon be getting an official server, hosted by the amazing community FrozenSoul ! It is currently under development and will be ready sometime this week. Meanwhile, you could try to familiarize with our 120+ mods!

• Similar Content

• By Wyattagum
      First Modpack Uploaded on My Account
      A Simple Collection of Fine and Top Rated Agriculture Mods Combined to Make Farming, and by Farming I mean ALL of the
      Farm, more Realistic!
                                                                            Mods in this ModPack
      Pam's HarvestCraft credit Pamela Collins (MatrexsVigil) and Rhodox of the Painterly Pack Fast Leaf Decay AgriCraft [SBM] Wooden Shears Terraqueous Roost ExpandedBonemeal

here is meh other modpack :
    • By Wyattagum
      Second Modpack Uploaded on My Account
      Enjoy Looking Past The Horizon While Discovering The Unknown That Is Known To Be Unknown as Well as Known... This ModPack is about exploring and Finding New Things! Taisc is my short word for Taiscéalaíocht, which is the Irish word for Exploration.
                                                                            Mods in this ModPack
      Coming Soon  
      here is meh other modpack: 
    • By sirherobrine
      Hosting Servers for *FREE*
      Hello, my dear friends, my name is HeroicGinger and I am working on starting a hosting service 
      My goal is to allow more modded servers to come up and to provide a fun experience for everyone
      I will be providing *FREE* Startup servers basicly for the first TWO months I will be 
      providing *FREE*. *After TWO months from the start date I will start charging for the server.
      Server Pricing
      2GB $4USD 4GB $8USD 5GB $10USD 6GB $13USD 8GB $16USD 10GB $18USD 12GB $22USD       I hope to hear from you all soon and can't wait to see what servers you create. I don't mind helping setup servers if I have time as well as if you wanna do some YouTube videos just let me know. My email is [email protected]
    • By Servant_Girl
      Dumpster Diving is a flavor and support mod intended designed used in tech mod packs!
      Scrounge, and rummage for useful salvage and scraps that can be processed back into usable resources!

• By rynzii15
      Join Discord
      Are you tired of large abusive communities? You and your friends just want to play on a lag free server? Do you want to play the new thaumcraft 6 beta? Get bored of 1.7.10? If you run a PC with 4gb ram, you should be able to run Hyrule Festival. There are no banned items. It's survival modded minecraft with 140+ mods. Here's a list of my favorites:
      Thaumcraft 6 beta, Botania, Jurassicraft, Immersive Engineering, Forge Multipart (cut blocks as you see fit to build), Chisel, Wallpapercraft, How about that Furniture, Aquaculture, Pam's Harvestcraft, Quark, Psi, Random Things, Tinkers Construct, PvP Toggle (PvP is disabled during the day and enabled in the evening), Minecolonies (build your own town and protect by supply ship or supply camp), FTB Utilities (grief protection), Spice of Life, Thirst Mod, BiomesOP, Musicraft, Integrated Dynamics (Menegril Biome <3), and many many more mods. Inspiration- Legend of Zelda When you join, you have a starter survival kit. Forest Sword with poisoning and slow enchant, Paraglider from Breath of the Wild, Picnic Basket full of our recommended foods and drinks, Heart Jar (upgrade to golden heart jar to obtain more heart pieces) and a few other helpful items. Rules: Be respectful, build responsible, and invite your friends.