corwin90

Equivalent Exchange in Tekkit VERY outdated?

5 posts in this topic

Looking at this page (https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/tekkitmain.552547/mods) showing the list and version of mods included in Tekkit, it shows:

Equivalent Exchange 0.1.140

But looking around the net for the latest version of Equivalent Exchange 3, I found this page:

http://ee3.pahimar.com/

This shows the latest version to be 0.3.0.547

I am curious... I realize this website is a volunteer effort. Do you know if there are plans to update the version of Equivalent Exchange?

Thanks in advance.

if you looked even closer, you'd notice that ALL mods in Technic packs are outdated.

As far as I know, and this is not an official response from the Technic team, in my honest opinion, there wont be any updates.

Add to that the fact that CanVox, the main pack developer, quit the team to work for Twitch.

The Platform is filled with more modpacks by the community with mods that are up-to-date.

Thank you for the reply! Much appreciated!

Edited by corwin90
removed question. Left the thank you

4 hours ago, corwin90 said:

Looking at this page (https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/tekkitmain.552547/mods) showing the list and version of mods included in Tekkit, it shows:

Equivalent Exchange 0.1.140

But looking around the net for the latest version of Equivalent Exchange 3, I found this page:

http://ee3.pahimar.com/

This shows the latest version to be 0.3.0.547

I am curious... I realize this website is a volunteer effort. Do you know if there are plans to update the version of Equivalent Exchange?

Thanks in advance.

Equivalent Exchange 3 isn't as outdated as you think. The newest version for 1.6.4, which is what "TekkitMain" runs on, is 0.1.142.

That 0.3 version you are talking about is 1.7.10.

Wow! Awesome info! Yeah, I see how I can match the 1.6.4 Minecraft version with the 0.1.142 release. Nice! Thank you very much for mentioning that! Awesome info! 

I'm learning slowly.... Thanks again!