Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OMGOSH1911

HELP Setting Up A B-Team Hamachi Server

9 posts in this topic

Hi! I was wondering if someone would be able to provide me with an easy to follow, step-by-step guide on setting up an Attack of The B-Team server while using program Hamachi (instead of port forwarding).

Here is what I did:

Downloaded Launcher

Downloaded B-Team Modpack

Downloaded B-Team server files (Attack of the B-Team 1.0.8 server files)

Extracted zipped server files into new folder

Edited server.properties [Added hamachi ip into the server ip line]

Started up server using launch.bat

I joined my server using my hamachi IPv4 address

Friend failed to join server using my hamachi IPv4 address

PS. The launch.bat loads a bunch of stuff and stops, then says "[sEVERE] New Galacticraft version is available!"

I don't know what I am doing wrong. I would love to set up a small private server for me and some friends. Any help would be appreciated!

Are you able to join the server? or does the server not start up at all?

The server starts. I am able to join it. But my friend is unable to join. Any suggestions?

Same with me. I'm trying to set up a private server too but when I do it only lets me join and says can't reach server for my friends.

"Edited server.properties [Added hamachi ip into the server ip line]"

Don't do that. Leave the I.P. Line blank. Your friend should now be able to connect using your hamachi IPV4.

Still nothing. Do i give them 

25.***.232.231

or

25.***.232.231:25565

Or not my Hamachi ip?

I think the person that wants to join your hamachi server has to be connected to the hamachi server. STEPS:

1, Have them install hamachi.

2, Have them go to network and join existing network.

3, Have them type in your network name.

And that should work I will let you know when I try it myself.

• Similar Content

• Pre installed Server help?
      By CAinhorn
      Hello everyone! I am currently attempting to create my own modpack and was wondering how to get my server to appear preinstalled upon download. I've been searching all over google and can't seem to find any answer. Thanks in advanced!
    • Tekkitland Reallife Server [GER/DE]
      By Iceman3806
      Hey Guys,
      this is a german Reallife server, so the following text is written on german.
      Thanks for your forbearance!

Hallo liebe Minecraft Freunde,

Unser Projekt Tekkitland stellt sich eben mal vor:
      Wir sind gerade ganz neu und möchten uns einen ReallifeServer auf Tekkit Lite Basis aufbauen. Unsere Stadt steht schonmal und der
      Server ist Spielbereit. Jetzt suchen wir nur noch euch! Wenn ihr Lust auf ein
      faires Reallife spielen habt, kommt doch einfach mal bei uns vorbei.

Unsere Serverdaten:
      Tekkit Lite Server: 89.163.255.101
      TeamSpeak³ Server: 89.163.255.101
      Serverversion: 1.4.7 (also die Aktuellste Version von TekkitLite)
      Ein Forum wird noch erstellt.

Jetzt zu unseren Features die unser Server bietet:
      Bei uns kann man Grundstücke die fest zugewiesen sind kaufen (Wir sind immer für neue Ideen offen und möchten gern eure Vorstellungen mit einbringen) Man geht einfach zu einem Grundstück und wenn man das Geld für das Grundstück hat, kann man es einfach mit Rechtsklick auf das Verkaufsschild mieten oder kaufen.  
      Unser Shopsystem was direkt unter der Stadthalle entsteht, wird von den Usern selbst aufgebaut. Jeder hat die Möglichkeit einen Shop gegen einen gewissen Mietbetrag zu mieten.  
      Da wir ja Tekkit Lite Server benutzen, möchten wir unsere Stadt modern aufbauen. Das heißt wir möchten auch ein Kraftwerk in unserer Stadt haben. Wo wir jedem User Strom verkaufen können.  
      Bei uns ist auf der Hauptwelt PvP komplett verboten, somit haben wir auch sehr viele Gegenstände, die Schaden an Stadt oder der Mitspieler zufügen können, verboten!  
      Außerdem möchten wir unseren besten Mitspielern die Möglichkeit geben, selbst eine Stadt zu Gründen. Somit kannst du und deine besten Freunde selbst eine Stadt aufbauen, mit eigenen Shops, eigenen Preisen und eigenen Grundstücken.  
      Für weiteres sind wir gern offen, da wir ja noch ganz neu sind.  
      Außerdem suchen wir noch dich zur Hilfe für den Server:
      Du kannst dich für unser Team, zur Mithilfe und Aufbau des Servers bei uns im TeamSpeak³ bewerben!

Also kommt doch einfach mal bei uns rein und schaut es euch selbst an! Wir sehen uns auf unserem Server…
    • hARDA Lord of The Rings!
      By sevdeawesome
      hARDA is a relatively old server, but it is still growing, this modpack is made specifically for that server, the modpack which can be downloaded here: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/harda-lord-of-the-rings.842495 includes LOTR and MPM mods which will allow you to connect to the server and a few other mods like optifine and damage indicators. 

You can visit the server website at http://harda.tournier.org/ this contains all of the information about the server.
      I am not the owner of the server, but have been playing it for about a year, and really like the community they have there! 

• HSD: Space Modpack
      By HoodedGame
      This is a new modpack with a official server coming soon if 250 people come and play this modpack! Hope to see you on the pack!
      Download: http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/flub-da-bub
      The Official server is now out!!
      IP: hsdofficial.mcraft.pro
    • [1.7.10] DigitalHazards Network [Small Friendly Modpack] [Professionally Operated]
      By DomServerOwner
      Server IP is automatic, http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/the-isle-of-crafting.839852
      Welcome to the Isle of Crafting! In this pack, you can be a farmer, A Builder, Or even a engineer, anything you want, Be who you are here, Or who you want to be, And live where to want, if thats next to a Oceon or next to a city, Or in the middle of the sky! anything is possible in The Isle of crafting, The public server for this pack is Endless!, It has great staff and owners, This pack However is new, so if you can share, and like, And everything like that to get us out and heard about so more people play, battle, Or just more people to hang out with, The public server is Raiding BUT you can claim chests, therefore never have to worry about people stealing your items! 

We hope you will play and share and most of all Enjoy our pack! see you on the server
      http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/the-isle-of-crafting.839852