Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OMGOSH1911

HELP
Setting Up A B-Team Hamachi Server

9 posts in this topic

Hi! I was wondering if someone would be able to provide me with an easy to follow, step-by-step guide on setting up an Attack of The B-Team server while using program Hamachi (instead of port forwarding).

Here is what I did:

Downloaded Launcher

Downloaded B-Team Modpack

Downloaded B-Team server files (Attack of the B-Team 1.0.8 server files)

Extracted zipped server files into new folder

Edited server.properties [Added hamachi ip into the server ip line]

Started up server using launch.bat

I joined my server using my hamachi IPv4 address

Friend failed to join server using my hamachi IPv4 address

PS. The launch.bat loads a bunch of stuff and stops, then says "[sEVERE] New Galacticraft version is available!"

I don't know what I am doing wrong. I would love to set up a small private server for me and some friends. Any help would be appreciated!

Same with me. I'm trying to set up a private server too but when I do it only lets me join and says can't reach server for my friends.

"Edited server.properties [Added hamachi ip into the server ip line]"

Don't do that. Leave the I.P. Line blank. Your friend should now be able to connect using your hamachi IPV4.

I think the person that wants to join your hamachi server has to be connected to the hamachi server. STEPS:

1, Have them install hamachi.

2, Have them go to network and join existing network.

3, Have them type in your network name.

And that should work I will let you know when I try it myself.

• Similar Content

• By adimblade27
      I would like one or two people to join me in my AOTBT server.
      Requirements:
      You must have the latest version of Evolve.
      You must have Skype. (And a mic).
      You must at least be experienced at playing Vanilla Minecraft. (MC without mods).
      http://www.kittenwar.com/
    • By ShrillBear52
      Hi there!
      So the problem is whenever i start the forge file with the run.bat file that I just made for more ram it cloeses the server after a minitue.
      The strange thing is that it only do if I write my hamachi ip to the server.properties file but if i write my own other ip (not the hamachi ones) then it works.
      The only problem with that none of my friends can't join for the server and I can't to the portforwarding part because it not works for some reason and i'm dumb as hell  
      The log files says : [14:23:32] [Server thread/INFO]: Starting minecraft server version 1.7.10
      [14:24:03] [Server thread/INFO]: Loading properties
      [14:24:03] [Server thread/INFO]: Default game type: SURVIVAL
      [14:24:03] [Server thread/INFO]: Generating keypair
      [14:24:03] [Server thread/INFO]: Starting Minecraft server on 25.94.198.101:25565
      [14:24:03] [Server thread/WARN]: **** FAILED TO BIND TO PORT!
      [14:24:03] [Server thread/WARN]: The exception was: java.net.BindException: Cannot assign requested address: bind
      [14:24:03] [Server thread/WARN]: Perhaps a server is already running on that port?

I heard that if I use the hamachi method i don't have to to the portforwarding part.
      And in my previous server(s) i use the same method just like this what I'm currently trying to use and they all workd with no problem.
      This is the only server that I can't do with this method now for some reason.
      So please someone help me! 

• By icygerberbait
      Okay, so when I have my java installed the technic launcher won't open at all, when I delete java from my computer, the technic launcer launches, and then I can install java.
      Altough, when I use java I can only use 32bit, and then the game feels laggy and I can't have much fov, I have a 64bit os, windows 10. when I try to launch a mod pack in this case tekkit \ "The 1.7.10 Pack" they just won't launch. I've looked up the internet for help couldn't find anything.
      Technic Launcher log: https://paste.ubuntu.com/24614266/
      Mod packs failure log: https://paste.ubuntu.com/24614277/
      For those who are about to ask, yes I have tried other launchers, they won't work aswell, only vanilla works, or tekkit with 1gb of ram.
      PC specs:
      CPU: I7 4790
      RAM: 16GB
      GPU: GTX 970
      HDD: 1TB
      SSD: 120gb
      PSU: 650W

if any of these things help you I'd be grateful if you could also help me.
      Thank you in advance.