Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OMGOSH1911

HELP
Setting Up A B-Team Hamachi Server

9 posts in this topic

Hi! I was wondering if someone would be able to provide me with an easy to follow, step-by-step guide on setting up an Attack of The B-Team server while using program Hamachi (instead of port forwarding).

Here is what I did:

Downloaded Launcher

Downloaded B-Team Modpack

Downloaded B-Team server files (Attack of the B-Team 1.0.8 server files)

Extracted zipped server files into new folder

Edited server.properties [Added hamachi ip into the server ip line]

Started up server using launch.bat

I joined my server using my hamachi IPv4 address

Friend failed to join server using my hamachi IPv4 address

PS. The launch.bat loads a bunch of stuff and stops, then says "[sEVERE] New Galacticraft version is available!"

I don't know what I am doing wrong. I would love to set up a small private server for me and some friends. Any help would be appreciated!

Same with me. I'm trying to set up a private server too but when I do it only lets me join and says can't reach server for my friends.

"Edited server.properties [Added hamachi ip into the server ip line]"

Don't do that. Leave the I.P. Line blank. Your friend should now be able to connect using your hamachi IPV4.

I think the person that wants to join your hamachi server has to be connected to the hamachi server. STEPS:

1, Have them install hamachi.

2, Have them go to network and join existing network.

3, Have them type in your network name.

And that should work I will let you know when I try it myself.

• Similar Content

• By SharkyThePup
      Hello. I recently started to get in a roleplay in Technic Launcher. The first two days that I went in the roleplay pack that I needed to download. Everything was fine. Then the third time I opened it and it was loading. After 5 seconds,around that. It cancelled it and didn't say nothing. Then I thought to uninstall it and install it again. When I did that a error pops up.                             Error installing the following pack: My minecraft Life roleplay                                                     An error occured while attempting to delete 'C:\Users\???\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\my-minecraft-life-roleplay\mods\biblocraft-1.10.6jar' from the cache:                                                                                                             Please check your system settings.                                                                                                                                                                             I need help! please!
    • By PandaZoGz
      My friends and I have recently been trying to get a Tekkit Legends server up, although we have came to a problem, I can get into the server although my friends however cannot. I have set the Eula to true. I've been using hamachi.
      This is the message that it comes up with...
      java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out:no further information:
      Server Properties: https://gyazo.com/11def56fc0ba6714f52eeb24f214b1c5
      Please Help !!

• By Glafuski
      So basically i need help making refined iron factory. I tried to use basic filter setup like this
      Powerflow iron -> filter -> electric furnace -> filter -> alchemical chest
      But the iron seems to go to right side of the electric furnace. Can you guys help me with this problem? And yes my filters are pointing to right direction and the stuff is moving but to the wrong spot of the electric furnace.
    • By Cacti_Tarios
      Hello! so I was making a modpack following https://www.akliz.net/manage/knowledgebase/51/How-to-Make-a-Technic-Platform-Mod-Pack.html 
      But when I downloaded the pack from the technic launcher it launched without any mods?, I presume I did something wrong while setting it up but I cant figure out what it is
      the download link is https://www.dropbox.com/s/c9gu6xee80lacf3/Cacticraft.zip?dl=1