Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OMGOSH1911

HELP Setting Up A B-Team Hamachi Server

9 posts in this topic

Hi! I was wondering if someone would be able to provide me with an easy to follow, step-by-step guide on setting up an Attack of The B-Team server while using program Hamachi (instead of port forwarding).

Here is what I did:

Downloaded Launcher

Downloaded B-Team Modpack

Downloaded B-Team server files (Attack of the B-Team 1.0.8 server files)

Extracted zipped server files into new folder

Edited server.properties [Added hamachi ip into the server ip line]

Started up server using launch.bat

I joined my server using my hamachi IPv4 address

Friend failed to join server using my hamachi IPv4 address

PS. The launch.bat loads a bunch of stuff and stops, then says "[sEVERE] New Galacticraft version is available!"

I don't know what I am doing wrong. I would love to set up a small private server for me and some friends. Any help would be appreciated!

Are you able to join the server? or does the server not start up at all?

The server starts. I am able to join it. But my friend is unable to join. Any suggestions?

Same with me. I'm trying to set up a private server too but when I do it only lets me join and says can't reach server for my friends.

"Edited server.properties [Added hamachi ip into the server ip line]"

Don't do that. Leave the I.P. Line blank. Your friend should now be able to connect using your hamachi IPV4.

Still nothing. Do i give them 

25.***.232.231

or

25.***.232.231:25565

Or not my Hamachi ip?

I think the person that wants to join your hamachi server has to be connected to the hamachi server. STEPS:

1, Have them install hamachi.

2, Have them go to network and join existing network.

3, Have them type in your network name.

And that should work I will let you know when I try it myself.

• Similar Content

• Official FossilTech Server! [1.7.10] [NEW]
      By RoboJack
      Jump into a world where dinosaurs are still existent and technology is advanced more than you could ever imagine. Jump into a world where the only limit is your imagination! Join us on this adventure through the thickest of jungles and over the highest of mountains. We will survive! Jump into a world where you can ride your dinosaurs into battle and fight side by side until death! Jump into a world where your items are safe from raiders and trolls while still having the fun PvP aspect alive!
      FossilTech is a Dinosaur Tech pack made in 2014. We have ran multiple servers in the past before landing in the powerful dedicated server we run today. We ensure that we offer the best PvE experience on our servers to keep your items and dinosaurs safe from griefing and raiding. We have multiple locations that you can PvP other players to see how your gear will stand against some of the most powerful people on the server! You can vote for daily rewards as well as receiving extra bonuses.
      Our chat rules insure that the server is friendly for all ages to play without there being the issue of inappropriate language and slurs being used in front of our younger audience.
      So come and check us out! Download our modpack and the server is there waiting for you!
      http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/fossiltech.866781
      You can also join our website and teamspeak server here:
      www.JacGaming.com
      ts.JacGaming.com
      RoboJackPlays: FossilTech Manager
    • [1.10.2] Pughland Modded Minecraft for Adults (18+) Custom Servers [Whitelist] [PVE] [20 slots]
      By Kwpugh
      PUGHLAND MODDED MINECRAFT FOR ADULTS (18+)
      Open to adult players age 18 and older.   multiple modpacks and associated whitelist servers. 

Server/Modpacks:
      Pughland Unus Decem (1.10.2)
      Pughland Unus Novem (1.9.4)
      Pughland TPM 1.7.10

More details about our community: http://pughland.enjin.com/home
      New players can apply here:  http://pughland.enjin.com/newplayer
    • Bug Report Please Help
      By AnimeRedstone
      Please Help im trying to make a server for me and my brothers and keep getting this Please anyone help us.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
      // Daisy, daisy...
      Time: 6/29/16 5:11 AM
      Description: Exception in server tick loop
      cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/WorldClient
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:163)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:739)
          at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.finishServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:97)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStarted(FMLCommonHandler.java:319)
          at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:210)
          at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387)
          at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)
      Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/WorldClient
          at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)
          at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Unknown Source)
          at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Unknown Source)
          at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.simpleimpl.SimpleNetworkWrapper.instantiate(SimpleNetworkWrapper.java:113)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.simpleimpl.SimpleNetworkWrapper.registerMessage(SimpleNetworkWrapper.java:106)
          at info.jbcs.minecraft.waypoints.proxy.Proxy.registerPackets(Proxy.java:16)
          at info.jbcs.minecraft.waypoints.Waypoints.init(Waypoints.java:75)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:532)
          at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:737)
          ... 5 more
      Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)
          at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
          at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
          ... 39 more
      Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempted to load class bjf for invalid side SERVER
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer.transform(SideTransformer.java:50)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:279)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:176)
          ... 41 more
    • Anarchy server help
      By Modernization
      Background:
      I have a vanilla 1.8.9 bukkit server, and its made up of 4 parts. There's minigames, factions, skyblock, and anarchy all in different worlds with different permissions etc.

Problem: 
      If you don't know what an anarchy server is, it's a game mode with no tping, no setting home, no way of claiming stuff, and its chaotic. And when you join, you are spawned in a random coord in like a 200 x 200 area. I searched for a while and couldn't find any way to do this.

What I need:
      A plugin (or multiple) that when you enter a world (when they go through the "anarchy" portal in spawn / hub) they are tpd to a random place (if they haven't joined the anarchy world yet) or are left EXACTLY where they were before they logged out or used /spawn to get out of the anarchy world before.
    • When i connect to Server it chrashes
      By Brewer_1
      [18:55:56] [Client thread/FATAL]: Reported exception thrown!
      net.minecraft.util.ReportedException: Rendering Block Entity
          at net.minecraft.client.renderer.tileentity.TileEntityRendererDispatcher.func_147549_a(SourceFile:107) ~[bmk.class:?]
          at net.minecraft.client.renderer.tileentity.TileEntityRendererDispatcher.func_147544_a(SourceFile:92) ~[bmk.class:?]
          at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderGlobal.func_147589_a(RenderGlobal.java:483) ~[bma.class:?]
          at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78471_a(EntityRenderer.java:1224) ~[blt.class:?]
          at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78480_b(EntityRenderer.java:1011) ~[blt.class:?]
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:1001) ~[bao.class:?]
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:898) [bao.class:?]
          at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148) [Main.class:?]
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_65]
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_65]
          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_65]
          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_65]
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
      Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
          at net.minecraft.tileentity.MobSpawnerBaseLogic.func_98265_a(SourceFile:110) ~[agq.class:?]
          at net.minecraft.tileentity.MobSpawnerBaseLogic.func_98281_h(SourceFile:236) ~[agq.class:?]
          at net.minecraft.client.renderer.tileentity.TileEntityMobSpawnerRenderer.func_147517_a(SourceFile:20) ~[bmp.class:?]
          at net.minecraft.client.renderer.tileentity.TileEntityMobSpawnerRenderer.func_147500_a(SourceFile:15) ~[bmp.class:?]
          at net.minecraft.client.renderer.tileentity.TileEntityMobSpawnerRenderer.func_147500_a(SourceFile:10) ~[bmp.class:?]
          at net.minecraft.client.renderer.tileentity.TileEntityRendererDispatcher.func_147549_a(SourceFile:100) ~[bmk.class:?]
          ... 13 more