[1.6.4][Zelda]HyruleanCraft - The Legend of Zelda in Minecraft

Yoshi41023

a89a220447413d18b608b8c966af5a99c4edccd8

HyruleanCraft is a modpack that is heavily inspiried by The Legend of Zelda and by coolAlias's Zelda Sword Skills+ mod, also I've been looking FOREVER for a decent Zelda modpack but since I had no luck I created one myself.  Search through overworld dungeons (Different in each biome) to get Pendants and other good stuff, then head to the Forest Dungeon to obtain the Master Sword, the Master Sword is upgradable aswell.

Sell and get masks from the Happy Masks Salesman, some masks ATM have special abilities, good luck getting all of the masks!

Gather some friends and make a LAN world or a Server!  Adventures are always better with more people!

Build a village and make it amazing with Chisel.

Create a Statue of yourself or your friends and place Weapons, Shields, etc on it. 

Like HyruleanCraft?  Give it a +1 ^-^

Modpack Pagehttp://bit.ly/1oHJbZF

Platform URL http://www.technicpack.net/api/modpack/hyruleancraft

Mod List

Zelda Sword Skills+ - coolAlias

Backpacks

Chisel - AUTOMATIC_MADIEN

Dynamic Lights - AtomicStryker

The Ocarina Mod - Boba_Fett_Link

Statues - AUTOMATIC_MADIEN

IDFix Minus - AUTOMATIC_MADIEN

AntiqueAtlas - Hunternif

ArmorStatusHUD - bspkrs

Mine & Blade Battlegear2 - Nerdboy

Please support the modders too, I do not own any of these mods and the mods are really amazing.

Screenshots

http://imgur.com/a/1Xoqn

These are some screenshots 

of features, there are many more.

Have a suggestion?  Feel free to post it :)

Edited by Yoshi41023

• 2 weeks later...

The only other mods that could make this modpack more amazing would be  not enough items/too many items and reis minimap or another mini map mod. But even without these mods i have been playing it since i got it it is amazing thanks for making it.

• 5 weeks later...

Sorry for the bump.

The only other mods that could make this modpack more amazing would be  not enough items/too many items and reis minimap or another mini map mod. But even without these mods i have been playing it since i got it it is amazing thanks for making it.

Thank you very much :)

I am considering adding NEI.  Thanks for the request! :D

• 3 weeks later...